DVD Recorder | Golden Skate

DVD Recorder

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I just got a new DVD recorder. So these last few days I have been recording the US Figure Skating Championships or so I thought:( It seems that even though it was in the recording mode, when I went to play back my disk it didn't work!! It's running and the disk looks as though it has burned something but nothing comes up on the TV. I am so frustrated at this new technology. I should have just put in a VHS tape and recorded the old fashion way. Now I don't have a recording of the Nationals and I am mad:mad: I feel like taking the recorder back and using my old VHS player.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Oh dlk, I'm sorry. When I saw the title of this thread, I got excited. Maybe it's faulty........take it back.....42

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
It could be faulty. It is more complicated then just putting a tape in, and with my old brain maybe I did something wrong. Anyway my husband said to take it back too, but I think I am going to play with it a little more and see if it is something that I am doing.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
:D
One more reason I am not in the market for a DVD. I'm too old for more frustration.
:laugh:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
dlkksk8fan, how have things worked out? I'm very curious because I'm thinking about buying one.

Dee

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Dee-
I haven't had too much time this week to play with the DVD recorder. My husband keeps telling me to take it back, but I am more patient then him and just need a good day to try some more recording. The reason I got the one that we have is that you are able to record VHS's and DVD's. You can also record from a VHS onto a DVD and visa- versa, which is great for all those old tapes that I have. This weekend I am going to read the manual from cover to cover and try again.

Blue Bead- thanks for the link.