Diving with the stars | Golden Skate

Diving with the stars

Did you guys watch the Olympic Diving with Celebrities show. :laugh: They were pretty good! Antonio Sabato won in solo and dancer Twitch and the surfer lady who lost an arm in a shark attack won in synchro. I was amazed that they could do anything at all. :clap:

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I opted to watch the PBS special on the Neanderthals. It was fascinating & included new research into their lives, intelligence & the discovery that we carry a small amount of their genes!

^ Now I feel bad for watching silly fluff. :) The Neanderthals are my favorite people. (Modern man, meh.)

I've always been partial to Cro-Magnon. But all of them are fascinating. Have any of you seen that wonderful documentary about the 35,000-year-old art, Cave of Forgotten Dreams? It's the oldest known artwork--animals, of course, and so dynamically drawn. The movie is in 3-D, and it's phenomenally effective to see that cave as if you're walking through it yourself.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I haven't seen Cave of Forgotten Dreams but that sounds like something I'd be interested in. I am fascinated by prehistory. And Mathman, I am addicted to several reality shows like Amazing Race, Survivor, Biggest Loser, etc. It's called being "well-balanced", I believe!