TV coverage | Page 2 | Golden Skate

TV coverage

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Swedish TV Play says: Can only be seen within the EBU = the European countries + some Mediterranean countries. Can be seen in the mobile. Same time zone as Zagreb. Let's hope this works.

Seems like most of the competitions are sent live.

First showing Ice Dance Short.

Wednesday 23/1
Ice Dance Short 11.45-16.55, review 16.05-17.55

Pairs short 18.45-21.15, review 22.15-23.00

Thursday 24/1
Men Short 11.45-17.00, review 16.05-17.55

Pairs FS 19.00-22.00, review 22.45-23.45

Friday 25/1
Ladies Short 10.45-17.00, review16.05-17.55

Ice dance FS 18.30-21.50, review 22.15-23.15

Saturday 26/1
Men FS 12.45-17.00

Ladies FS 18.00-22.00

Sunday 27/1
Gala 15.00-17.00

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom

Thanks so much for the link. :) I really hope I can watch it on my PC tomorrow. Since Eurosport International went to Digital format and the satellite broadcasts shut down, I have lost all Skating coverage, as I'm not expecting anything whatsoever on the BBC. :scowl: Darts, Snooker and Bowls, yes! Hours of Live coverage, but no Skating. :disapp:

For UK people, we're 1 hour behind, so it starts at 10.45am for us. If the stream doesn't work for me tomorrow, my only option is Youtube. So thanks in advance to all the uploaders - very kind people. :thumbsup::bow:

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
Cna you tell me which European networks will have Euros? There is one VPN service I use to bypass geoblocking, on a non-recurring basis, at $9.95 a month, which has servers in every European country except Serbia and Portugal, so I can bypass any geoblocking. All I need to know is which networks will be streaming online. I know that Sport2 and NTV+ sometimes pre-empts skating for Premier League Soccer in Saturdays and/or the occasional FIS ski event, so I need to know what other broadcasters out there will have some kind of streaming, being that I use one VPN service that has servers in every European country except Serbia and Portugal.

ancaf

Rinkside
TV Streaming for Europeans

TVR HD - Romania
http://www.tvrplus.ro/live-tvr-hd-7

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +2 hours

Wednesday 23/1
Ice Dance Short 14.30

Pairs short 20.00

Thursday 24/1
Men Short 14.30

Pairs FS 20.00

Friday 25/1
Ladies Short 14.30

Ice dance 20.00

Saturday 26/1
Men FS 15.00

Ladies FS 20.00

Sunday
Gala 16.00

Last edited by a moderator:

Simona5

Rinkside
I dont wanna jinx it, but it seems like the swedish svt should work... definitely the best option so far!

deedee1

Record Breaker
I dont wanna jinx it, but it seems like the swedish svt should work... definitely the best option so far!

I was thinking about the same thing. and was just hesitant to write it down. ;) Hope it stays working in my country, too. Fingers crossed! :)
Whee! the European Championships will start now. Finally! Best of luck to everyone! :yay:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Erm, it looks like you have jinxed it! Because when you press play, it's coming up with a message saying (in Swedish) "The video is not available."

Meanwhile, Россия-2 is showing a film at the moment.

The link for Спорт-2 that I normally use ( http://tvonsite.org/index.php?kanal=sport2 ) looks like it's now geo-blocked.

The Hungarian channels are showing normal programming (some daytime show on M1 and cartoons on M2)

One of the links on livetv.ru for the figure skating is now showing tennis, while the other is coming up with a screen saying "Live Event Will Be Starting Shortly". I doubt it, somehow!

So, no Short Dance by the looks of it! Maybe there will be more luck with the Pairs Short later...

CaroLiza_fan

Simona5

Rinkside
I was thinking about the same thing. and was just hesitant to write it down. ;) Hope it stays working in my country, too. Fingers crossed! :)
Whee! the European Championships will start now. Finally! Best of luck to everyone! :yay:

nope :/ :/ :/ the cross-country skiing worked, but skating doesnt.... wrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... its driving me crazy!!!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
One of the links on livetv.ru for the figure skating is now showing tennis, while the other is coming up with a screen saying "Live Event Will Be Starting Shortly". I doubt it, somehow!

Correct that. BOTH links on livetv.ru are now showing snooker! (Championship League)

In other circumstances, I would probably watch the snooker. Except that I still haven't finished watching the final of last week's snooker, and I know what these commentators are like for referring to recent results!

CaroLiza_fan