TV coverage | Page 4 | Golden Skate

TV coverage

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Firstly, the link for LTV7 is still working.

Secondly, I wanted to remind everybody who wants English commentary that most versions of Eurosport will be joining the Free Dance straight after the football is over (approx 19:55 GMT)

That is except for France, which will be showing the Free Dance LIVE on Eurosport 1 from 18:00 GMT. So they will be showing most of the competition!!!

Unfortunately, I do not have a stream for Eurosport France. But as it won’t be in English anyway, we English-speakers can just stick with the Latvians!

I usually use www.day.to for my Eurosport streams.

The first Europort link on the list is for Eurosport International 1

International and Deutschland will be showing the Free Dance LIVE on Eurosport 1 at 19:55 GMT, straight after the football is over.

Like last night, British 1 is showing tennis at this time. So, the Figure Skating will instead be LIVE on British Eurosport 2, which is the second Eurosport 2 link on the list.

Last night, I was expecting Eurosport to be showing highlights until the end of the final warm-up. But, they showed Mari and Aaron’s routine live, followed by a replay of Yuko and Alexander’s routine instead of the warm-up. So, I suspect they will do something similar tonight.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Firstly, I am going to be away today, so I will not be able to tell you if the link for LTV7 is still working before the Men’s Free.

Secondly, I wanted to remind everybody who wants English commentary that most versions of Eurosport will be NOT be showing the Men’s Free LIVE, but will instead be showing highlights straight after the Ladies Free is over (approx 21:00 GMT)

That is except for France, which will be showing the Men’s Free LIVE on Eurosport 1 from 15:00 GMT. So they will be showing the final group (well, Joubert and Amodio are in this group, so that will keep the French fans happy! The only French skater that they will miss is Besseghier).

Unfortunately, I do not have a stream for Eurosport France. But as it won’t be in English anyway, we English-speakers can just stick with the Latvians!

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Firstly, I didn’t get home until during the final group of the Men’s Free this afternoon. And when I clicked on the link for LTV7 to check how much was left, I found it was not working. So, I had a quick scan of the Men’s FS thread, and found that a link for TVR HD was working.

Please Note – the link to TVR HD that worked is NOT the link that ancaf posted earlier in this thread (it is still geo-blocked). The link that worked was posted by Bea in this comment: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...n-Free-Program&p=702855&viewfull=1#post702855

But, they are currently showing a music, and according to ancaf’s post (http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?39605-TV-coverage&p=700258&viewfull=1#post700258 ) their coverage doesn’t start until 18:00 GMT

So, if anybody knows a link that is showing the Ladies Free from the start, please reply!!!

Secondly, I wanted to remind everybody who wants English commentary that Eurosport will be joining the Ladies Free straight after the football is over (approx 19:55 GMT)

Please Note – When I wrote my original message last week, the schedule said Eurosport France would NOT be showing the Ladies Free LIVE. But, now it says they ARE showing it LIVE!!! :biggrin: So, good news for the French skating fans!

I usually use www.day.to for my Eurosport streams.

The first Europort link on the list is for Eurosport International 1

International, Deutschland and France will be showing the Ladies Free LIVE on Eurosport 1 at 19:55 GMT, straight after the football is over.

Like the last few nights, British 1 is showing tennis at this time. So, the Figure Skating will instead be LIVE on British Eurosport 2, which is the second Eurosport 2 link on the list.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

EDIT: I just tried the LTV7 link again, and it IS working now. But I've missed the first couple of skaters!!! GRRRR!!!

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Firstly, the link for LTV7 is still working, and the gala has just started.

Secondly, I wanted to remind everybody who wants English commentary that most versions of Eurosport will NOT be showing the Gala LIVE.

That is except for France, which will be showing the Gala LIVE on Eurosport 1 from 15:00 GMT. So they will be showing the second half only.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan