Tara Lipinski Milk/Smuckers/Jif Ad | Golden Skate

Tara Lipinski Milk/Smuckers/Jif Ad

brenlynn

On the Ice
i don't know how many of you saw it today in the paper, but in the coupon inserts that come with the sunday paper, there was a full page ad/picture of tara lipinski.

just letting any of you tara fans out there know ;)

anyone else who wants to see it can go here.

dizzydi

On the Ice
Tara.....

That is a cute picture of Tara. Well, at least we know she is still alive!

Dizzy

IDLERACER

Medalist
Not since Kristie Yamaguchi was hawking that chocolate goo a couple of years ago, have I ever seen anyone so thin advertising something so fattening.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
A very pretty picture of Tara, thanks! LOL, would look even better if there would not be that milk moustache... Of course I understand it is just advertising..., have seen photos of other skaters as well.

Marjaana

brenlynn

On the Ice
tara is a very beautiful woman. i always used to remember her as the akward looking 15 year old who won gold in Nagano, but wow has she grown into herself! i've seen a lot of pictures of her at different events and movie premires in the past few months and wow! she is stunning!

dizzydi

On the Ice
tara..

Pairsfan,

Hollywood Squares first week of February, thanks for the info.

I've always thought Tara interviewed well, even as a young teen. She always seemed to have a sparkly personality. Even back then I thought she would have a future as a commentator. She has a nice, fresh appearance plus speaks well. Perhaps one of the networks will notice that too.

Dizzy

berthes ghost

Final Flight
Well, thankfully, one thing that she improved on over the years was to slow down when she speaks. Her interviews from 97 were like one long continuous run-on sentence without pause for breath, IMHO.