2012 Nationals Program page 68 | Golden Skate

2012 Nationals Program page 68

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Here is a pic of Nationals program Page 68, novice ice dancers, from last year.....
Did they all move up?
http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd385/CoyoteChris303/Program/

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd385/CoyoteChris303/Program/page68.jpg

Here's Novice and Junior Dance qualifiers for 2013

Novice Dance Eastern Gigi Becker (Washington FSC)/Luca Becker (Washington FSC) Katherine Gourianova (Washington FSC)/Alexander Petrov (Hershey FSC) Rebecca Lucas (Triangle FSC)/Yan Kazansky (Columbia FSC (MD)) Sammi Wren (Philadelphia SC & HS)/Alexey Shchepetov (Philadelphia SC & HS)
Midwestern
Kimberly Berkovich (Pavilion SC of Cleveland Heights)/Micah Jaffe (Pavilion SC of Cleveland Heights) Sierra Chadwick (Detroit SC)/Alexander Martin (Detroit SC) Ashlyn Gaughan (Broadmoor SC)/Cody Lithco (Lilac City FSC) Tory Patsis (Skokie Valley SC)/Joseph Johnson (Broadmoor SC)
Pacific Coast
Sarah Feng (Peninsula SC)/Anthony Ponomarenko (The SC of San Francisco) Chloe Lewis (All Year FSC)/Logan Bye (The SC of New York) Lauren Leonesio (Los Angeles FSC)/Quinn Chambers (The Colorado College SC) Vivian Luo (Pasadena FSC)/Darrell Cheung (Pasadena FSC)

Junior Dance Eastern Lorraine McNamara (Peninsula SC)/Quinn Carpenter (Washington FSC) Whitney Miller (Washington FSC)/Kyle MacMillan (Washington FSC) Rachel Parsons (Washington FSC)/Michael Parsons (Washington FSC) Elliana Pogrebinsky (Peninsula SC)/Ross Gudis (Washington FSC)
Midwestern
Kaitlin Hawayek (Detroit SC)/Jean‐Luc Baker (Seattle SC) Holly Moore (Detroit SC)/Daniel Klaber (Detroit SC) Hannah Rosinski (Pavilion SC of Cleveland Heights)/Jacob Jaffe (Pavilion SC of Cleveland Heights) MacKenzie Reid (Wisconsin FSC)/Christian Erwin (Wisconsin FSC)
Pacific Coast
Julia Biechler (The SC of Wilmington)/Damian Dodge (Peninsula SC) Madeline Heritage (University ISC of San Jose)/Nathaniel Fast (University ISC of San Jose) Yura Min (Los Angeles FSC)/Igor Ogay (Min Yura) Stacey Siddon, (Ann Arbor FSC)/Jared Weiss (All Year FSC)
Bye
Alexandra Aldridge (Detroit SC)/Daniel Eaton (Detroit SC)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Lewis & Bye are top qualifiers in Novice this year.
Chadwick & Martin qualified i n Novice this year.
Leonosio & Perrini split. Leonosio qualified in Novices with her new partner. Perrini didn't.
Madison George & Brad Kleffman split
I don't know what happened to Meara Lorello & William Dean.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
After practicing with my cell phone camera, my semi smart phone camera, and my tablet camera, I have come to the conclusion that if I just wanted a device to take to nats, four conts, SA and worlds and post photos to my photobucket account, like pics of the program, I would have done very well to have bought a laptop and downloaded my real camera to that and hence to my photobucket site and post a link here. But the purpose of the tablet is to take motorycycle touring, camping, etc and a laptop is bigger than a 7 in tablet.....here would be an example of what I would publish to the forum if I had a laptop....we shall see later what I can do with a tablet....three days till blastoff!
http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd385/CoyoteChris303/Program/