Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Starting Orders & Results Site have been Posted

Custom Title

Starting Orders & Results Site have been Posted

The skating orders for the 2013 Canadian Championships has been posted on the Skate Canada website:

http://www.skatecanada.ca/en-us/even...s/results.aspx

On the Ice
    Thanks for the info

Custom Title
    Not fully in topic, but ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy38EleBZ2s - Clip 2001 Canadian Nationals, Juvenile, Pre-Novice, Novice. Patrick Chan, Kevin Reynolds, Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir et al.

I've noticed Bruser/Lum are not on the list. Injury?
    I quite like this dance team, really hope Lum can grow several inches in the coming years, drink milk love dance...

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    They didn't skate at Challenge. I heard there was some kind of injury, but I have no details.

Custom Title
    Is there a detailed schedule for Canadians?

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    I just came out of my fog long enough to peek at the schedule and I'm really annoyed .They're doing that stupid split competition again for the Sr.women and men. It looks like the only thing that saves the pairs and ice dance from the same horrid fate is that there are only 7 pairs teams ( if Dube and Wolfe are there) and only 9 dance teams ( in the absence of W/P).

I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by colleen o'neill View Post
    I just came out of my fog long enough to peek at the schedule and I'm really annoyed .They're doing that stupid split competition again for the Sr.women and men. It looks like the only thing that saves the pairs and ice dance from the same horrid fate is that there are only 7 pairs teams ( if Dube and Wolfe are there) and only 9 dance teams ( in the absence of W/P).

I hate it.
    Yeah, this is bad, I think the later group has a better chance of getting the top spots even though they say that's not true.

Custom Title
    There is no reason for the "division" of events this year. The men are only seperated by the pairs in the FP and the Ladies are not televised. So this cannot be a TSN/CTV issue. This has to be Skate Canada

Custom Title
    Internet viewing?

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Don't see Misha Ge listed among Senior Men (http://results.skatecanada.ca/2012-2...tartOrders.pdf), but I wonder whether he hopes to compete in Mississauga.
    He has tweeted a striking photo of the voluminous paperwork necessary for his Canadian visa application.

Misha Ge ‏@Sk8Prince
    2am,i finally finish with Canadian Visa form and all documents they need,4 hours of sleep and going to Consulate zzz.. pic.twitter.com/8nC5OFBI
    2:46 AM - 16 Jan 13
    https://twitter.com/Sk8Prince/status...96762882007041

BTW, a slightly more direct link to the page that in turn has links to all Starting Orders [the same link that GS has conveniently attached to its forum index pages ]:
    Last edited by golden411; 01-16-2013 at 10:03 AM.

Mishe Ge is becoming a Canadian and skating for Canada? this is news to me!

Custom Title
    Maybe he is just going to train here and is not becoming a Canadian. Or he is getting his Visa so he is allowed entry into Canada for worlds?

Though our immigration policy is fairly open so he is welcome!

Best of luck to everyone but especially Elladj Balde and Jeremy Ten! In my dream world both of them would make the World team.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast