Practice Reports | Golden Skate

Practice Reports

hohoho

On the Ice
Anyone hanging around the rink during the week that can give practice reports on the skaters?

gottadance

On the Ice
skate buzz live streaming

Ice-dance has already posted some practice photos:
http://photography.ice-dance.com/2012-13/13CdnNat/Nov/DPractSu/

Anyone bought the season ticket for the live streaming from Skatebuzz yet? I am waiting for a review to decide whether I should get it...:think:

I am watching the Junior Ladies now - good video - not the stop/start that we so often experience with IN.
no commentary . No issues loggin in - for me well worth it although I am not happy that they still havent posted what , if anything , we will see on the weekend ( unless they updated it in the past few hours !)
I live in the US and I am very afraid that I wont get to see the live stuff on the weekend because of geo blocking by the networks . Anybody have any ideas of how I could see it? Anything would be much appreciated !

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
Thank you for the info, gottadance! I'll check it out tomorrow:)

For the weekend streaming, Skatebuzz actually stated it very clear that everying shown on TV (english CTV/TSN and french RDS/RDS2) would not be on live streaming, so the only parts would be streamed on the weeks are probably the practices and back stage interviews :(

Last edited:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I wish Emanual Sandhu well. he has changed - humbled, matured and relaxed too bad he didn't have more resources and time - I wonder if had trained the full season if he could have been no. 3. Right now he doesn't have the jumps, stamina or spins Sadly. He needs more work but the potential is there even at his old ae.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
:clap: Good program, but is it just me or he looks slower than how he usually is? I think he has been working really a lot on the quads (they actually looked magnificent!), but the triples have suffered because of this: he made small mistaked in both the lutzes, in the axel and in the loop... However, he's never been really perfect in practice (look at his FS practice at worlds, it was actually a lot worse than the performance he delivered the same afternoon!)

Ravensque

On the Ice
Pj Kwong ‏@skatingpj

Have to say Kevin Reynolds looking a lot faster and Ten lOks strong too! #cbcskate
Expand
33m Pj Kwong Pj Kwong ‏@skatingpj

Love his Flamenco expression! @elladjbalde is a great performer! 3s into big 3llo - #cbcskate
Expand
35m Pj Kwong Pj Kwong ‏@skatingpj

Balde on now - this is obv SP practice - wow - HUGE 3A!!!
Expand
36m Pj Kwong Pj Kwong ‏@skatingpj

Rogozine 3A out of spreadeagle nice 3LO - if these 6 guys bring it in Comp - should be great! #cbcskate
Expand
38m Pj Kwong Pj Kwong ‏@skatingpj

Wow! Inside Hershey Center and gr8 flight on practice - Firus just finished Rogozine on now #cbcskate
Expand