Sexiest Figure Skating Programs Ever | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Sexiest Figure Skating Programs Ever

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sexy P/B? Either "Andy" (2009 Worlds) or their 2008 OD (a flamenco). Both were hot.

Ah, I had forgotten all about this thread!

Hey, this will be a good way for us to reminisce and get our figure skating fix over the summer! ;) :biggrin:

To answer ImaginaryPogue’s question, yep, it was “Andy”. I absolutely love it!!! Not sensual, but nevertheless, definitely sexy.

As for the flamenco, well, nobody could deny that it is very sexually charged. But, it is not really my thing.

The thing is, I have never been a fan of ballroom dancing (that is why I have always tended to prefer Pairs skating to Ice Dance). So, that is why I prefer routines that do not look like they have been taken straight out of the ballroom and put on the ice.

Which is probably why I like Nelli Zhiganshina and Alexander Gazsi so much! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Whole-heartedly agree with Takahashi, Lambiel, Browning, etc.

I'd also like to add Oksana Baiul to the list. Now THIS is embracing sexy and charismatic to the maximum—none of that battle between flirty and nervous awkwardness. Yuna's quite good too but she doesn't have the same snap to her movements.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46FnuL2_9Gc&list=PL85481CC2B4641E88

Only Oksana could do a exhibition skating to Michael Jackson's In the Closet after skating to Ave Maria. What versatility she had at only 15. I won't say sexy since she was only 15 here. :eek:

JanD

Spectator
Thanks, dorispulaski and iluvtodd! I'm also a big fan of the Underhill & Martini programs that were mentioned earlier.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
and that program by A/P in which she wears a gold bodysuit and climbs all over him.. I forget what that one was skated to.

This ... Time to say goodbye, Andrea Bocelli/Sara Brightman

I'd also like to add Oksana Baiul to the list. Now THIS is embracing sexy and charismatic to the maximum—none of that battle between flirty and nervous awkwardness. Yuna's quite good too but she doesn't have the same snap to her movements.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46FnuL2_9Gc&list=PL85481CC2B4641E88

Wow, I never saw this before. So young, still... :rock:

Is Grishuk/Platov, the Madonna ex, mentioned? Anyway here it is :bow:

Willemijn

Rinkside

deedee1

Record Breaker
Brian Joubert, Safri Duo - Rise:
Daisuke Takahashi, Coba - Eye:
Brian Joubert, Sandstorm:
Stephane Lambiel, Let the Good Times Roll:
Daisuke Takahashi, Mambo:
Daisuke Takahashi, Tango de Roxanne:

You do have an excellent taste in skaters! :cool:
Brian, Dai and Stephane were actually my dream Olympic podium at Vancouver. Did not happen though...:cry: