Sexiest Figure Skating Programs Ever | Golden Skate

Sexiest Figure Skating Programs Ever

Reginald

Match Penalty

aftertherain

Record Breaker
I might be the minority opinion here, but I don't fine Yuna's "Fever" particularly "sexy". Her make-up, hair, and costume are but the choreography's just kind of ... awkward.

Her Bond program was, though.

Last edited:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Usova/Zhulin: "Blues for Klook"
Anissina/Piezarat: Flamenco/Tango OD
Denkova/Staviski: Libertango
Virtue/Moir: Latin Trio FD

Butterscotch17

On the Ice
Both of Daisuke's programs last years were super sexy IMO, especially "In The Garden of Souls" - I think that one makes the "of all time" list.

Also thought that Weaver and Poje's "Je Suis Malade" program was pretty sexy.

I love this idea for a thread, btw.

Last edited:

Pepe Nero

On the Ice
I second Yuna's Bond program.

I also love, in this category (and many others), Virtue & Moir's Carmen free dance.

Thought about adding a link to the latter, but we all know it, right? :) Anyway, I'm not even that big into ice dancing, but this one keeps my eyes glued. I have never wanted to be Tessa more. Rowrr.

Last edited:

0erin

Spectator
Ah, figure skating. The only sport where people call the performance of a little 14-year-old girl--set to the soundtrack of an animated children's movie, no less--one of the "sexiest" ever.

Pepe Nero

On the Ice
Ah, figure skating. The only sport where people call the performance of a little 14-year-old girl--set to the soundtrack of an animated children's movie, no less--one of the "sexiest" ever.

This seems like a straw man argument. (No one actually says the thing you accuse people of saying.)

But anyway...let's not be so puritanical. I didn't weigh in on the "age-limits" thread, but I find it humorous that people worry about only-apparently scantily-clad girls (they're all wearing "invisible mesh") in figure skating attracting pedophiles as fans of the sport. For goodness sake...

Sorry for possibly derailing...

DianaSelene

Medalist
Nothing beats Plushenko in Sex Bomb. :rock: That was the funniest programs especially the way he was trying to be sexy when his suit wasn't.

noskates

Record Breaker
I don't see Takahashi as sexy - ever. Sorry. But had to laugh at Oerin's post

:laugh:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
+1 on Bond Girl! Saw the costume live at lake Placid....way cool.
I might be the minority opinion here, but I don't fine Yuna's "Fever" particularly "sexy". Her make-up, hair, and costume are but the choreography's just kind of ... awkward.

Her Bond program was, though.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Kurt Browning's "Nyah" and "Funky Music" and "All Alone".... for starters.

This seems like a straw man argument. (No one actually says the thing you accuse people of saying.)

I think Oerin is referring to #2 (third from top) in the OP. (Mirai was 15, though -- her birthday is in April and this show was in August.)

Last edited: