Sexiest Figure Skating Programs Ever | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Sexiest Figure Skating Programs Ever

Maria Butyrskaya.

Nobody comes even close. As far as ladiezzz go anyway.

Scene D'Amour was probably her best moment. That performance which placed her 1st in the SP at Worlds. Just wow.

She was so feminine, so passionate, a real, proper diva on the ice. <3

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Maria Butyrskaya.

Scene D'Amour was probably her best moment. That performance which placed her 1st in the SP at Worlds. Just wow.

:thumbsup:

Maria Butyrskaya.

She was in her mid-twenties. That's the difference between a mature artist/athlete and a juvenile jumping bean. No offense to any of the wonderful skaters coming up, but I'd always rather read Elizabeth Barrett Browning or Emily Dickinson (or Anna Akhmatova) than a nursery rhyme.

She was in her mid-twenties. That's the difference between a mature artist/athlete and a juvenile jumping bean. No offense to any of the wonderful skaters coming up, but I'd always rather read Elizabeth Barrett Browning or Emily Dickinson (or Anna Akhmatova) than a nursery rhyme.

Yeah and it showed.

It is quite remarkable how she suddenly achieved the consistency and started winning GPF, Euros and Worlds in her mid-to-late twenties.

Whilst I really appreciate all the young talent we are seeing now, there is nobody quite like Butyrskaya around.

For all the flaws in her skating, the maturity and the passion were just second to none.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Kovalchuk :)

He had a beautiful spiral, and he has two pretty legs and a shapely buttocks :laugh:
:rofl: NO! Morozov wuzzrobbed :cry:! He had a more challenging piece of music but he handled it quite well. Also, he was faster, lighter with more joyful skatinig I would say. :p

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh, this thread is a good one!

My memory of individual routines can get a bit fuzzy as time goes by, so I’m afraid that I’m going to have to choose a relatively recent routine.

The first time I saw this routine (2011 Skate Canada), it really blew my mind!

I couldn’t find the Skate Canada performance of the routine on YouTube, but I did find it on Dailymotion. The quality isn’t great, but at least it’s there!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm1iu9_2011-sc-ex-akiko-suzuki_sport

(If you would prefer a better quality version on YouTube, her performance from the 2011 Japanese Nationals can be watched via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THTWG8sHNkY )

The thing about this routine was that even when I saw it being performed at later competitions, it still got a similar reaction; even though I knew what was coming! Now, that just shows how sexy I found it!

I don’t know about anybody else, but I have always found a lot Nathalie and Fabien’s routines VERY sexy (Although, that might be because I have always found Nathalie VERY sexy...! ;) :biggrin: )

Like, even though it is “strange” (sorry about the pun!), their current gala routine is undeniably sexy!

There was one routine they did about 3 or 4 years ago that I remember thinking was extremely sexy. But, I can’t for the life of me remember what particular routine it was. So, I will have to go hunting through YouTube, etc. to try to see if I can find it!

CaroLiza_fan

Ven

Match Penalty
Yuna's "Don't Stop the Music" Exhibition.

I prefer her 2012 El Tango de Roxanne as #1 though ... and that lurch forward she does near the end of Bond Girl always catches my attention.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Khokhlova/Novitski exhibition to "Stop" by Sam Brown.. and that program by A/P in which she wears a gold bodysuit and climbs all over him.. I forget what that one was skated to.