2013 Canadian Sr Ladies LP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2013 Canadian Sr Ladies LP

deedee1

Record Breaker
I have watched the digested Ladies comp thru J-Sports on my HDD, finally!

Loved the energy of Osmond's SP! :)

Sooooo sad Amelie did not skate as she hoped for and the way she surely was capable of. :cry: She has such beautiful programs that suit her skating very well. Sincerely hope she will do much much better at 4CC in Osaka, so that she at least can finish her season in a positive way. Best of luck to her! :yes:

The skater who grabbed my heart at this comp is Gabrielle Daleman! :love:
Just :jaw: to the distance of her jumps! I really Look forward to seeing her on the senior circuit soon!

deedee1

Record Breaker
btw, I saw Tugba Karademir in the Kiss&Cry! Is she coaching in Canada? She still looks so gorgeous. :cool:

rvi5

On the Ice
Sooooo sad Amelie did not skate as she hoped for and the way she surely was capable of. :cry:
It looked as if she was fighting to hold her composure together in the K&C, wiping away tears at one point. I would think she must have prepared herself for the possibility of losing the title to Osmond, but likely had not anticipated Daleman getting past her. Also, Chartrand later moving up would have been another blow to her pride. I guess Cynthia got out just in time.

Last edited:

rvi5

On the Ice
btw, I saw Tugba Karademir in the Kiss&Cry! Is she coaching in Canada? She still looks so gorgeous. :cool:
The latest information lists her as an NCCP Level 4 coach associated with the Mariposa School of Skating in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.

Last edited:

deedee1

Record Breaker
The latest information lists her as an NCCP Level 4 coach associated with the Mariposa School of Skating in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.

Wow, how nice! Thank you so much for the info, rvi5! :)

Tugba has accomplished so much as a competitive skater, the very first from Turkey and a real gem of the Turkish Skating world, isn't she? :yes: I am happy indeed to know that she stays with figure skating, and look forward to seeing her accompanying one of her skaters to int'l comps, too; e.g. at GP events and sometime soon hopefully. Good luck to her. :yay:

catija

Rinkside
daleman is incredible! looking fwd to seeing more from this skater in the future! it looks as though canada has the baby ballerinas for now lol