Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CoyoteChris is at Nationals! (reports)

CoyoteChris is at Nationals! (reports)

Made it to hotel tired but in one piece. The courtyard is so close it's a block away. Two comps left today...and time for real food between them,! But oh so cold! Do we know what position Chen is skating tonight?
    Last edited by CoyoteChris; 01-20-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Custom Title
    could you post results of novice pairs please. I have a past student skating and am very excited to know how she placed.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    Made it to hotel tired but in one piece. The courtyard is so close it's a block away. Two comps left today...and time for real food between them,! But oh so cold! Do we know what position Chen is skating tonight?
    Welcome to Omaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky458 View Post
    could you post results of novice pairs please. I have a past student skating and am very excited to know how she placed.
    I am sorry but I didn't write them down. Are they not on INW?

Quote Originally Posted by louisa05 View Post
    Welcome to Omaha!
    Upstream brewing was great! But true story...the usher said my seat didn't exist due to the positioning of the kiss and cry and I was to go to customer services! They, being the head of the box office , who happened to be their, offered me a four row seat for my front row seat. They said to come back in an hour and they would see what they could do. I went back to the vicinity of mty seat and a supervisor found it four seats away from the kiss and cry. Front row..Great seat and I can look over my right shoulder right into the kiss and cry. A bit of bad news....the program is a POS! The info about each skater is on a few cheep pieces of news print paper, black and white, which costs two bucks a day. The USFSA booth is writing down complaints...

Custom Title
    Upstream brewing was great! But true story...the usher said my seat didn't exist due to the positioning of the kiss and cry and I was to go to customer services! They, being the head of the box office , who happened to be their, offered me a four row seat for my front row seat. They said to come back in an hour and they would see what they could do. I went back to the vicinity of mty seat and a supervisor found it four seats away from the kiss and cry. Front row..Great seat and I can look over my right shoulder right into the kiss and cry. A bit of bad news....the program is a POS! The info about each skater is on a few cheep pieces of news print paper, black and white, which costs two bucks a day. The USFSA booth is writing down complaints...
    Yeesh...that sucks about the program. Maybe they are planning something better for seniors? Weird.

Glad your seat got sorted out. Someone offered me free tickets for tomorrow night's junior ladies short, but I have no one to go with me, so I don't know if I'm taking them yet or not. No idea where the seats are, either.

skating philosopher
    Hi Chris! Just saw you while watching junior men on Ice Network.

The All Year FSC continues to flex its muscle with skaters in the top three in 3 out of 4 disciplines so far.

Yeesh...that sucks about the program. Maybe they are planning something better for seniors? Weird.

Glad your seat got sorted out. Someone offered me free tickets for tomorrow night's junior ladies short, but I have no one to go with me, so I don't know if I'm taking them yet or not. No idea where the seats are, either.
    A small mistake on my part. Most of the skater pics are in color

Mr. Chen had a bad night. But the cheesecake at downriver brewery is excellent! Omori rocks!
    Last edited by CoyoteChris; 01-20-2013 at 10:54 PM.

skating philosopher
    Mr. Chen had a bad night. But the cheesecake at downriver brewery is excellent! Omori rocks!
    So sad for Chen. But I admire him for fighting! Hope he has a better FS!

Just come! We dont bark or bite!

skating philosopher
    Just come! We dont bark or bite!
    louisa05, I can say that Chris is quite friendly! And junior ladies is going to be a good battle with Long vs. Chen vs. Edmonds!

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Chris, glad to see that you made it to Omaha safe and sound and I second the Welcome to Omaha!!! I just hope I don't see in the Omaha World Herald that there was a "Coyote Sighting" and everyone is scared. We have had a few mountain lion sightings but I think those people were smoking something.

Custom Title
    I posted a general..."free ticket, anyone?" on Facebook and an old friend from college is going to come with me. So it will be fun to see her and some skating! No idea where these seats are, but they are free.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast