CoyoteChris is at Nationals! (reports) | Golden Skate

CoyoteChris is at Nationals! (reports)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Made it to hotel tired but in one piece. The courtyard is so close it's a block away. Two comps left today...and time for real food between them,! But oh so cold!:laugh: Do we know what position Chen is skating tonight?

Last edited:

Vicky458

On the Ice
could you post results of novice pairs please. I have a past student skating and am very excited to know how she placed.

louisa05

Final Flight
Made it to hotel tired but in one piece. The courtyard is so close it's a block away. Two comps left today...and time for real food between them,! But oh so cold!:laugh: Do we know what position Chen is skating tonight?

Welcome to Omaha!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Welcome to Omaha!

Upstream brewing was great! But true story...the usher said my seat didn't exist due to the positioning of the kiss and cry and I was to go to customer services! They, being the head of the box office , who happened to be their, offered me a four row seat for my front row seat. They said to come back in an hour and they would see what they could do. I went back to the vicinity of mty seat and a supervisor found it four seats away from the kiss and cry. Front row..Great seat and I can look over my right shoulder right into the kiss and cry. A bit of bad news....the program is a POS! The info about each skater is on a few cheep pieces of news print paper, black and white, which costs two bucks a day. The USFSA booth is writing down complaints...

louisa05

Final Flight
Upstream brewing was great! But true story...the usher said my seat didn't exist due to the positioning of the kiss and cry and I was to go to customer services! They, being the head of the box office , who happened to be their, offered me a four row seat for my front row seat. They said to come back in an hour and they would see what they could do. I went back to the vicinity of mty seat and a supervisor found it four seats away from the kiss and cry. Front row..Great seat and I can look over my right shoulder right into the kiss and cry. A bit of bad news....the program is a POS! The info about each skater is on a few cheep pieces of news print paper, black and white, which costs two bucks a day. The USFSA booth is writing down complaints...

Yeesh...that sucks about the program. Maybe they are planning something better for seniors? Weird.

Glad your seat got sorted out. Someone offered me free tickets for tomorrow night's junior ladies short, but I have no one to go with me, so I don't know if I'm taking them yet or not. No idea where the seats are, either.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hi Chris! Just saw you while watching junior men on Ice Network. :biggrin:

Reginald

Match Penalty
The All Year FSC continues to flex its muscle with skaters in the top three in 3 out of 4 disciplines so far.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Yeesh...that sucks about the program. Maybe they are planning something better for seniors? Weird.

Glad your seat got sorted out. Someone offered me free tickets for tomorrow night's junior ladies short, but I have no one to go with me, so I don't know if I'm taking them yet or not. No idea where the seats are, either.
A small mistake on my part. Most of the skater pics are in color

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Mr. Chen had a bad night. But the cheesecake at downriver brewery is excellent! Omori rocks!

Last edited:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

Just come! We dont bark or bite!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Chris, glad to see that you made it to Omaha safe and sound and I second the Welcome to Omaha!!! I just hope I don't see in the Omaha World Herald that there was a "Coyote Sighting" and everyone is scared. We have had a few mountain lion sightings but I think those people were smoking something. :laugh: :laugh:

louisa05

Final Flight
I posted a general..."free ticket, anyone?" on Facebook and an old friend from college is going to come with me. So it will be fun to see her and some skating! No idea where these seats are, but they are free.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I posted a general..."free ticket, anyone?" on Facebook and an old friend from college is going to come with me. So it will be fun to see her and some skating! No idea where these seats are, but they are free.

Have a great time! I hope you can report back to us! I think it will be a great competition!

loveskating

Rinkside
On my way to Omaha. A day early. I will be there late at night, as I am taking the train from Chicago! I can't wait to see you all!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
If you are a cheese cake turtle at Upstream Brewing, you SHOULD be very afraid.....!!!:laugh:
Chris, glad to see that you made it to Omaha safe and sound and I second the Welcome to Omaha!!! I just hope I don't see in the Omaha World Herald that there was a "Coyote Sighting" and everyone is scared. We have had a few mountain lion sightings but I think those people were smoking something. :laugh: :laugh:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Monday - checking in

Remember this guy.....Tomoki Hiwatashi...just had a birthday and earned a big birthday present... highlight of the day so far.....tonight, junior ladies! Tomarrow morning, senior ladies practice.....BTW, the schedule of this nats is pretty darned nice....there is time to sleep in mostly and have dinner mostly....