Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Practice Reports?

Tripping on the Podium

Practice Reports?

Anyone have any practice reports?

I have not heard much about Ross Miner in a while....

Custom Title
    No reports, but just read that some skaters are using a rink in my husband's hometown outside of Omaha for extra practice. They are allowing people in at two times at the end of the week to watch, but I'm guessing my husband is not going to be amused if I want to run off to that during his off hours. I'm already abandoning him for the whole weekend as it is!

Tripping on the Podium
    yeah! tell your husband I am sorry but I want reports!!!!

The blended frozen esspesso is excellent!!!!!!! Gonna watch the junior dancers practice this afternoon (I think....two days here and already I am on senseerary overload. Brain has turned to mush after trying to get a motel room in Boston)

anyone know of a practice cam like they had in greensboro?

YURA MIN and Igor Ogay...the practice rink is very nice. Padded folding chairs and a very big screen showing what I assume is the icenetwork feed for the arena.
    Dont know about a camera feed but the Scottish ale at the Upstream Brewing company is rather weak......Tonight is ladies night!!!!!

Tue am Ladies practice

Ashley, Mirai, Christina and Hannah Miller all had great practices this morning. Caroline Zhang looked a bit rough but not too bad. Mirai had a few issues but let me tell you about My issues....oh sorry...wrong forum for that....
    Film at 11

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    Ashley, Mirai, Christina and Hannah Miller all had great practices this morning. Caroline Zhang looked a bit rough but not too bad. Mirai had a few issues but let me tell you about My issues....oh sorry...wrong forum for that....
    Film at 11
    Thanks for the practice report! Could you please expand on Mirai's 'issues'?

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    YURA MIN and Igor Ogay...the practice rink is very nice. Padded folding chairs and a very big screen showing what I assume is the icenetwork feed for the arena.
    Dont know about a camera feed but the Scottish ale at the Upstream Brewing company is rather weak......Tonight is ladies night!!!!!
    So you liked Yura Min, right? Wasn't sure. Will be interesting to see them in junior dance, seriously. It's a Igor team I'm not super familiar with.

skating philosopher
    Confused. You said that Mirai had a great practice? But then you said she had a few issues? Which is it?

Did you catch Gracie Gold's practice group?

Quote Originally Posted by louisa05 View Post
    No reports, but just read that some skaters are using a rink in my husband's hometown outside of Omaha for extra practice. They are allowing people in at two times at the end of the week to watch, but I'm guessing my husband is not going to be amused if I want to run off to that during his off hours. I'm already abandoning him for the whole weekend as it is!
    Why don't you tell your hubby he can have his turn when HIS favorite sports' season rolls around? :D

She didn't leave until today

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mskater93 View Post
    She didn't leave until today
    Someone on FSU saw her and said she looked pretty good, much more refined and improved presentation wise from last Nationals (and that person also said her jumps looked huge)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Confused. You said that Mirai had a great practice? But then you said she had a few issues? Which is it?
    THIS!! Tell me about Mirai

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast