Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Practice Reports?

Quote Originally Posted by burntBREAD View Post
    Someone on FSU saw her and said she looked pretty good, much more refined and improved presentation wise from last Nationals (and that person also said her jumps looked huge)
    Must have arrived in time for practice. They actually left this AM.

Custom Title
    CoyoteChris, you TEASE!!! Thanks for sharing but I need more!!!!

Oh Chris is a tease. What's good is your 8 bajillion devices if you can't give us updates like EVERY SECOND?!

Either that or at least send us pictures of your microbrews!

@LynnRutherford: Just back from ladies' practices and mixed zone interviews;Gracie Gold did stunning clean FS run-thru w/3Lutz3toe & 2Axel/3toe #Omaha2013

Lynn also mentioned that Gracie plans on doing a Rippon lutz in the short and that Christina did well reeling off 3T-3Ts.

Another tweet from Lynn Rutherford:

Leah Keiser may have a foot or ankle problem; she is limping a bit & missed some jumps in practice. Coach Nicks is concerned. #Omaha2013

Custom Title
    According to FSU, in the morning Mirai did a clean FS runthrough, fell on a 3F later, landed some nice 3T-3T and worked on 3F(!)-3T towards the end, and in the afternoon she worked on 3F-3T more, landing some good ones and falling on one that was "wonky from the start".

According to FSU, in the morning Mirai did a clean FS runthrough, fell on a 3F later, landed some nice 3T-3T and worked on 3F(!)-3T towards the end, and in the afternoon she worked on 3F-3T more, landing some good ones and falling on one that was "wonky from the start".
    Thanks!

I don't know about a 3F-3T. Doesn't Mirai get dinged on those edge calls with flips and lutzes? Still-it would be amazing if she could pull off 3-3 jumps in both the SP and LP!

On the Ice
    Ashley is not trying any triple triple but she is looking great!Goldie is amazing! Not impressed by either Mirai or Caroline. Agnes looks mature and she had a better second practice.I love Cecario. That Hicks kid can really do some damage! If I had to judge by how they practiced today I will go with: Ashley, Gracie, Cesario,Agnes,Hicks! By the way , no one since Harding can jump like Hicks does!

You have to understand that I have trouble seeing underrotations and I am biased toward Mirai....did she fall? Yes. Did she land some triple triples? Well, it looked that way to me. Everything else she did looked good to me....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Confused. You said that Mirai had a great practice? But then you said she had a few issues? Which is it?

I tried my best, but a person we shall call "Sherril" comes over to me, sits behind me, and wont stop talking....she's not a bad person...she just cant stop talking....
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha'sSpins View Post
    Did you catch Gracie Gold's practice group?

This is probably closer to the truth than my report....

+ 1 on Christina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    @LynnRutherford: Just back from ladies' practices and mixed zone interviews;Gracie Gold did stunning clean FS run-thru w/3Lutz3toe & 2Axel/3toe #Omaha2013

Lynn also mentioned that Gracie plans on doing a Rippon lutz in the short and that Christina did well reeling off 3T-3Ts.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha'sSpins View Post
    Why don't you tell your hubby he can have his turn when HIS favorite sports' season rolls around? :D
    Because he doesn't watch sports. This man once asked me what "those yellow poles" were for at a baseball game.

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    I tried my best, but a person we shall call "Sherril" comes over to me, sits behind me, and wont stop talking....she's not a bad person...she just cant stop talking....
    It's ok, someone posted a report on Gracie already. Thanks for all the reports-much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by louisa05 View Post
    Because he doesn't watch sports. This man once asked me what "those yellow poles" were for at a baseball game.
    Oh dear! Well perhaps he'd be willing to trade-off on some other favorite activity?
    Last edited by Sasha'sSpins; 01-23-2013 at 02:40 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast