Thread: Practice Reports?

Threaded View

Rejoicing in the land of Kwan kwanatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nena View Post
    Thanks for posting my videos. I'm recording the ladies practice tonight but I ran out of memory and had to delete a lot to save room for Ashley and Mirai and I deleted more than I meant to. Including Samantha, Ashley Cain, and Hannah

I'm so sorry!
    Thanks so much for the videos!

Caroline looks to be hit or miss with the 3-3...it looked pretty URed to me. I hope she skates strongly for herself but I don't think she'll make the podium this year.

Mirai looks pretty solid except for the second 3F (popped). Everything else looked pretty good, especially her 2A-3T.

Ashley had a slightly rough FS run through. That damn 3L+2A again! I'm a little worried...I hope she was just a little off and that won't become a problem for her. I wonder if it would be better for them to add a hop out of the 3L before the 2A. As it is she lands the 3L and steps right into the 2A. Maybe if they added a slight hop to prep before the 2A she'd give herself a bit more height... I don't know. I think I'll be closing my eyes on that one. Then she had a silly slip in the step seq too...but she did hit that final 3F! That's okay Ashley. Leave it all out on the practice ice...that's why it's there.

Thanks again for the videos! Anything from Angela Wang or Yasmin Siraj?
    Last edited by kwanatic; 01-24-2013 at 09:57 AM.