Practice Reports? | Golden Skate

Practice Reports?

louisa05

Final Flight
No reports, but just read that some skaters are using a rink in my husband's hometown outside of Omaha for extra practice. They are allowing people in at two times at the end of the week to watch, but I'm guessing my husband is not going to be amused if I want to run off to that during his off hours. I'm already abandoning him for the whole weekend as it is!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
The blended frozen esspesso is excellent!!!!!!! :)Gonna watch the junior dancers practice this afternoon (I think....two days here and already I am on senseerary overload. Brain has turned to mush after trying to get a motel room in Boston)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
YURA MIN :love: and Igor Ogay...the practice rink is very nice. Padded folding chairs and a very big screen showing what I assume is the icenetwork feed for the arena.
Dont know about a camera feed but the Scottish ale at the Upstream Brewing company is rather weak......Tonight is ladies night!!!!!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Tue am Ladies practice

Ashley, Mirai, Christina and Hannah Miller all had great practices this morning. Caroline Zhang looked a bit rough but not too bad. Mirai had a few issues but let me tell you about My issues....oh sorry...wrong forum for that....:rolleye:
Film at 11

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Ashley, Mirai, Christina and Hannah Miller all had great practices this morning. Caroline Zhang looked a bit rough but not too bad. Mirai had a few issues but let me tell you about My issues....oh sorry...wrong forum for that....:rolleye:
Film at 11

Thanks for the practice report! Could you please expand on Mirai's 'issues'?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
YURA MIN :love: and Igor Ogay...the practice rink is very nice. Padded folding chairs and a very big screen showing what I assume is the icenetwork feed for the arena.
Dont know about a camera feed but the Scottish ale at the Upstream Brewing company is rather weak......Tonight is ladies night!!!!!

So you liked Yura Min, right? Wasn't sure. :biggrin: Will be interesting to see them in junior dance, seriously. It's a Igor team I'm not super familiar with.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Confused. You said that Mirai had a great practice? But then you said she had a few issues? Which is it?

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
No reports, but just read that some skaters are using a rink in my husband's hometown outside of Omaha for extra practice. They are allowing people in at two times at the end of the week to watch, but I'm guessing my husband is not going to be amused if I want to run off to that during his off hours. I'm already abandoning him for the whole weekend as it is!

Why don't you tell your hubby he can have his turn when HIS favorite sports' season rolls around? :D

mskater93

Record Breaker
Someone on FSU saw her and said she looked pretty good, much more refined and improved presentation wise from last Nationals (and that person also said her jumps looked huge)
Must have arrived in time for practice. They actually left this AM.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh Chris is a tease. What's good is your 8 bajillion devices if you can't give us updates like EVERY SECOND?!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
@LynnRutherford: Just back from ladies' practices and mixed zone interviews;Gracie Gold did stunning clean FS run-thru w/3Lutz3toe & 2Axel/3toe #Omaha2013

Lynn also mentioned that Gracie plans on doing a Rippon lutz in the short and that Christina did well reeling off 3T-3Ts.