Thread: Boston beans US Nats 2014 Tickets & Prob

Boston beans US Nats 2014 Tickets & Prob

The three offal event hotels officially started taking revs at 11 am. By 11.25 , the Ren was sold out of their block. I WAS LUCKY TO GET the Seaport. Last time I looked, both the Seaport and Hiltons websites for skating rooms were froze up. I will talk with ORG committee when they get here tomarrow about getting more room blocks at the reduced rate.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    The three offal event hotels officially started taking revs at 11 am. By 11.25 , the Ren was sold out of their block. I WAS LUCKY TO GET the Seaport. Last time I looked, both the Seaport and Hiltons websites for skating rooms were froze up. I will talk with ORG committee when they get here tomarrow about getting more room blocks at the reduced rate.
    When I first tried to reserve a room at the Hilton, there was a website error and it said to call for a reservation. I retried 5 min. later and was able to get a room booked at the Hilton.

Good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFan66 View Post
    When I first tried to reserve a room at the Hilton, there was a website error and it said to call for a reservation. I retried 5 min. later and was able to get a room booked at the Hilton.

Custom Title
    This is so exciting. Even just hearing about it makes me feel part of it.

Susan from Boston is here now. She says the Ren is definitely sold out but there are still rooms at the Seaport and Hilton. She is the second in command so we shall have a talk about real programs.

Talked with Susan again this morning. Program problem was an anomaly due to the Omaha sports commision not knowing what they were doing. Boston will do the right thing. BTW, since the officials are at the Ren, that is why they only had 20 rooms for fans.....The Westin, the main hotel, also has another convention that is breaking up midweek so rooms might be available then....still rooms at Seaport and Hilton.

Hi, Chris. My Mark had trouble getting through online for hotel reservations for Boston, but finally did. I *think* we'll be @ the Seaport Hotel too. Enjoy your week in Omaha!

OK, good. Since there were only 20 rooms at the Ren, I dont feel so bad at the Seaport, even without getting marriott points. There is a convention in town at the same time but it will be through after Wednesday so the Westin will have rooms there available after Wednesday if anyone wants to stay with the skaters....me, I start drooling when I see ladies as pretty as Madison or Holly so I will stay at the Seaport near the restaurants.....