SYTYCD romance | Golden Skate

SYTYCD romance

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I remember Twitch but I don't remember her. Anyhow congrats to them!!

heyang

Record Breaker
Allyson Holker was the 4th place female from season 2 - the same season that gave us Benji Schwimmer and Travis Wall. Allyson is a contemporary dancer who was initially paired with hip hop dancer Ivan Naumov. Their initial weeks were bolsterd by her as Ivan took some time to 'click' with non hip hop styles. They had their breakout performance to Annie Lenox's Why as choreo'd by Mia Michaels - it's one of the iconic #'s in SYTYCD history. Allyson and Ivan also had a memorably good Argentine Tango and a hip hop routine to a Ne Yo song. I was actually surprised that Allyson was eliminated before Natalie and thought she had a slight chance at going past Heidi.

Allyson has also performed as an All-Star partner. She performed with (darn can't remember his name now) to a routine where she portrayed a Cancer victim and he was the support of friends and family.

Allyson had a small role as a Cheerleade in High School Musical 1 and 2. After her stint on SYTYCD, she had a baby with her then boyfriend/fiance. Don't know when they broke up....

No kidding? Then I should remember her. Season 2 was one of my favorites, because of Benji and Travis.