2013 US Nationals Senior Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2013 US Nationals Senior Ladies SP

icellist

On the Ice
I would put the US nationals this season as the least inflated , its almost mirroring of international scores

by Inflated Nationals scores ranking from what I've seen so far

1 Canada
2 France
3 Japan
4 Italy
5 Russia
6 China
7 USA

Might be too early to tell. Watch they give Ashley Wagner and Gracie Gold insanely high scores...

samson

Medalist
Now I ask myself why I paid for this!!! No idea of the content of Yasmin's skate but she must have gone clean because she looked really happy after. Scored 32 TES and 57 TSS into second. I'm guessing she hit a triple/triple.

And now Courtney Hicks does a 3flip/3toe 3lutz and 2axel. She's really happy with that.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If only someone could work with Courtney on other aspects of her skating. She sure does have the jumps though. She gets great height.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
Ice Network feed is horrible! Stairway to heaven sounds good but the feed was moving Amanda Hoffman behind her music. Her bielman is beautiful !

samson

Medalist
59.72 for Courtney. I guess the judges are really avoiding score inflation. Or they're saving it all for the skaters to come! ;) (I hope it's the former)

Still maintain that Mirai's PCS would have been higher had she gone later and skated that way.

On another note my feed keeps skipping. This is so aggravating! I had no problems with pairs. Maybe it's traffic?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
hicks sure can jump and high, she just powers through not even a preparation that sometimes I get scared for her safety
she needs more transitions or the lack of it atm, she just jumps after jumps

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think Cesario should be ahead of Yasmin. Probably should be closer to Hicks too she skates with so much more maturity then Hicks. Looks like she got hosed skating first.

ForeverFish

Medalist
With the 2nd group almost done, no one has come close to matching Nagasu's leading score. However, the start order is heavily back-loaded with Gold, Gao, Zawadzki, and Wagner yet to skate.