2013 US Nationals Senior Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2013 US Nationals Senior Ladies SP

cjsk8fan

On the Ice
Okay, nationals must be hard up for entertainment, the Zamboni song is very irritating. I muted my sound. And I too, thought Cesario should be ahead of Yasmin.

cjsk8fan

On the Ice
I don't think Gao is in the same league as Mirai when Mirai is at her best. I hope Gold can hold it together, but she can let her nerves get the best of her, same with Agnes, although Agnes is usually a great short program skater. I do think Ashley will get extra kudos for being the national and 4C's champion. But I am quite impressed with the talent so far. I hope World's is not jinxed once again so we miss out on that 3rd skater because the US does have talent.

samson

Medalist
Yeah that quartet is obnoxious. And of course NOW the feed is working just fine. It's like a cruel joke.

Art&Sport

Medalist
I think Cesario should be ahead of Yasmin. Probably should be closer to Hicks too she skates with so much more maturity then Hicks. Looks like she got hosed skating first.

Yes, and so I wonder if protocols will be revealing or not. You're right that it's partly Cesario having skated first in first group. But the scoring gap is a little over 2 full points. Fairly close so maybe Cesario can pull ahead in the fp.

Last edited:

macy

Record Breaker
hmmm this is interesting so far, hicks and siraj did better than i thought they would. oh well, theres still only 5.25 separating 2nd-5th. i don't think anybody should get their panties in a bunch yet, A LOT can happen in the long. and i don't know why people are saying hannah "missed" the second jump of her combo, it's intentionally a 3-2.

ForeverFish

Medalist
Zhang and Gold are skating in the same group? Very interesting...

I also don't understand why, of 20 skaters, there's two groups of 5, one of 4, and one of 6. What's wrong with 4 groups of 5 each?

emma

Record Breaker
Zhang and Gold are skating in the same group? Very interesting...

I also don't understand why, of 20 skaters, there's two groups of 5, one of 4, and one of 6. What's wrong with 4 groups of 5 each?

It has something to do with a withdrawal after the start order was set; so in order to not bump skaters into other groups, the retained the groups as set despite the WD

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Okay, nationals must be hard up for entertainment, the Zamboni song is very irritating. I muted my sound. And I too, thought Cesario should be ahead of Yasmin.

It's still better than what they did in 2008 which was just trippy.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
So far so good for Zhang. 3Lp/3Lp, 3F, & 2A all landed well. She wasmalsomsmiling before she started her skate.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That was good Caroline. She will likely get less PCS than Mirai, me thinks, but that 3L-3L will help.