Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 519

Thread: 2013 US Nationals Senior Ladies SP

  1. #211
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    Gracie Gold will outPCS Kim by Worlds.

    ...what??
    You know what?! Yu-Na Kim has NEVER beaten Gracie Gold before!!!!!!11!!

  2. #212
    skating philosopher
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    8,244
    Quote Originally Posted by aftertherain View Post
    ... 2015!
    Wait you mean HaeJin Kim right?

  3. #213
    Custom Title KwanIsALegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    246
    Can't watch (didn't get icenetwork this year0 but from what it sounds like it is not the best competition. Glad Mirai skated well. Her program needed a little more personality but the jumps were all there, good for her.

  4. #214
    Miserere Nobis
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas Darling
    Posts
    1,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    I jinxed it.
    Here's hoping that Miss Ashley Wagner will step onto the ice and make all of our troubles go away.

    *fingers crossed* -- though she shouldn't need it. She's been solid as a rock this season.

  5. #215
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    Just saw Mirai's SP on youtube, it was really good. I can't wait to see the others.
    Can you PM me the link? Dying to see it!

  6. #216
    Miserere Nobis
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas Darling
    Posts
    1,529
    Quote Originally Posted by aftertherain View Post
    I think ImaginaryPogue was making a "funny".
    Got that, but I assumed IP had gotten it from somewhere else. Ah, never mind.

  7. #217
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    Gracie Gold will outPCS Kim by Worlds.

    ...what??
    Careful, Yu Na guards may come after you now!

  8. #218
    :) aftertherain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by evangeline View Post
    You know what?! Yu-Na Kim has NEVER beaten Gracie Gold before!!!!!!11!!
    OMG. DYING. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Wait you mean HaeJin Kim right?
    If that is what you wish. Hehe.

  9. #219
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    994
    Mirai still in front. Christina had a beautiful program going, but she noticeably began to tighten up going into the 2-axel even though she landed it beautifully. Maybe she was thinking too much when she made the silly mistake on a spin. But she got it back landing her final triple. Plus she did a beautiful triple/ triple in the opening. Christina has way more artistry than Courtney Hicks, as well as solid jumps. How much did they take off for the problems on Christina's spin?

  10. #220
    skating philosopher
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    8,244
    Quote Originally Posted by aftertherain View Post
    OMG. DYING. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!


    If that is what you wish. Hehe.
    Well I don't know---There are a Kims in the world!

  11. #221
    skating philosopher
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    8,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Art&Sport View Post
    Mirai still in front. Christina had a beautiful program going, but she noticeably began to tighten up going into the 2-axel even though she landed it beautifully. Maybe she was thinking too much when she made the silly mistake on a spin. But she got it back landing her final triple. Plus she did a beautiful triple/ triple in the opening. Christina has way more artistry than Courtney Hicks, as well as solid jumps. How much did they take off for the problems on Christina's spin?
    I'm guessing she lost a few levels---likely went to B or level 1

  12. #222
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFish View Post
    Here's hoping that Miss Ashley Wagner will step onto the ice and make all of our troubles go away.

    *fingers crossed* -- though she shouldn't need it. She's been solid as a rock this season.
    Are you sure? GPF anyone?

  13. #223
    and... World Peace! Tonichelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kenai, AK
    Posts
    18,661
    Cain looked confused with her score.

  14. #224
    Miserere Nobis
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas Darling
    Posts
    1,529
    Ashley Cain scores a 50.83 and is in 9th.

  15. #225
    Banned Reginald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    Cain looked confused with her score.
    I don't blame her.

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •