Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: 2013 Europeans Short Dance

Rinkside
    Well I guess the TES scores here highlight the joke of the World Campionship Qualification mark!

Only the 10 couples achieved the mark- can we therefore conclude that the couples who have already achieved the score are in places up to 5 marks technically worse then when they achieved the mark.

Custom Title
    As far as I'm concerned the placement is fair, maybe the gap is wrong, it could have been closer.
    1) BS a little tense but obviously better than the rest, the SP is my favourite this season, as well as the FD.
    2) IK were very strong and fast, the twizzles started at one end of the ice rink and finished at the other. No other pair can do that! I think they lack maturity in comparison with CL but they're teens. W'hat's for the program, it's good, nou most importantly unusual.
    3) CL were very mediocre, I listened to the Rai Sport comments, but come on, they're Italians, of course they're thrilled and think of it as the best of the night. They were clean and that's it, no speed, no passion, a very mediocre program. Their last year programs were a WOW! It's not that I dislike them, these programs don't suit them, they lack creativity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katia View Post
    YUP As usual, "in your opinion" I/K, R/T and B/S were fabulous, all others "should consider themselves lucky" to be able to end in their position. LOL.
    Are you saying I have been posting under multiple acounts on this thread? Lol indeed. No, dear. They were people who expressed their opinion which was in the same tune as mine. Nothing more.

I don't recall seeing any member login names on the skating roster. Discuss the skating, not each other.

I personally thought that BS deserved their score and am sad that they messed up the twizzles because that would have brought them above 70 points. Best of luck to them in the FD!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    I personally thought that BS deserved their score and am sad that they messed up the twizzles because that would have brought them above 70 points. Best of luck to them in the FD!
    With the slash, it reads like something else.

Custom Title
    Well I agree with the placements though I am surprised to say it B and S deserved first and I and K were great. C and L were good but they got what they deserved. I do think R and T could have had slighlty higher PCS though.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10