2013 Europeans Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2013 Europeans Short Dance

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Both B/S and I/K were on! I/K's twizzles were D/W's quality. Both skated their best SD this season, no wonder their scores are so close! Inflated of course but they are so for everyone so far. Big pressure on C/L now, fingers crossed!

let`s talk

Match Penalty
B/S 69.42 but the Russian commentator said that the orginal score was 0.6 lower than I/K's (they can see the score earlier, as well as all manipulation with it in process). Then smth. was revised and B/S topped with a tiny 0.5 gap. Keep in mind that Rus. commentators are not always the reliable source.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Goooo Anna & Luca! You can do it!!! I can't see it thru streaming, though...:bang:

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Both B/S and I/K were on! I/K's twizzles were D/W's quality. Both skated their best SD this season, no wonder their scores are so close! Inflated of course but they are so for everyone so far. Big pressure on C/L now, fingers crossed!

Thanks for the updates. :)

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
coming in late....sorry, is it on telly somewhere in the UK? or here we just have streaming + youtube?

Go Anna & Luca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Good luck to Anna and Luca!!!!

Thanks to Miki for the scores, much appreciated!

Mirunna

Record Breaker
The fact that C/L lost on every PCS to I/K makes me wanna throw up. That was the best SD of the night.

Shaba22

Final Flight
There isn't italian judge in the panel! ****!

Last edited by a moderator: