2013 Europeans Short Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2013 Europeans Short Dance

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
and everyone improved their personal best by 3-4 points, except Anna and Luca, who improved by around 0.20???
Hope the FD will be different!!!

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I think there are Russians on the panel. Tough luck for C/L

I was so sure they would be at least second. I can't talk about the technical score but the PCS should be way higher. They should have won on CH, PE and IT IMO. Both russians skated well but Dimitri was not on performance wise half of the performance(who could blame him after the inflated score I/K got right before them) and she had a bit of a problem at the end of the twizzles. Regarding I/K they skated with full speed but that program is simply bad. Besides skating skills they should be 1.5-2 points lower than C/L at least on choreography. I am subjective because C/L's SD is my favorite this season(together with D/W)

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Thanks to all for the live reports and scores. :clap:

Streaming will always break your heart......:bang:

Let's hope we have better luck with the FD. :points:

Big Deal

Final Flight
There were GRB,RUS,ISR,AZE,CZE,FRA,BLR,HUN,EST judge in the SD.

Which usually means that was 3 Russian judges ( if the Israeli was not Russian). The Russian, the Azerbaijan and Belorussian.
Those are all Russian "imports" like the number 5. "Azeri " couple, who competed for Russia beforehand not to mention Nelli Zhiganshina, who also did so.

A typical prae-Olympic year started ( remember 2009 and Domnina/Shabalin almost scandalous World Champion title...)

Shaba22

Final Flight
Which usually means that was 3 Russian judges ( if the Israeli was not Russian). The Russian, the Azerbaijan and Belorussian.
Those are all Russian "imports" like the number 5. "Azeri " couple, who competed for Russia beforehand not to mention Nelli Zhiganshina, who also did so.

A typical prae-Olympic year started ( remember 2009 and Domnina/Shabalin almost scandalous World Champion title...)

ISR was HUN.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Thanks a lot for all the update, mikiandorocks and others! :) Good night, everyone!

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
And let the conspiracy theories begin loool :p

In what concerns I&K, I think they skated well and totally deserved their scores. Protocols may help to understand things.
I can't say anything about B&S cause my stream froze shortly after they started to skate.

Big Deal

Final Flight
Julia Andreeva,
Irina Nechkina,
Alexander Gorojdanov,
Julia Semjonova

So, of course the name itself doesn't mean citizenship, but Nationality.....

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Ilinykh & Katsalapov
+ GOE on every element. Level 4 on the first polka sequence and level 3 on the second. Twizzles and rotational lift were both level 4. Ntcist was level 3.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
great for B/S, and I did notice I/K twizzles are much more synchronized and very fast
if I/K continue to skate like at nationals they will win Euros

HR4

On the Ice
I/K were my favorite of the night. They skated great and they have something like a nerve in their program which others are missing. C/L great job, and quite fair score I think. B/S I have not seen due to stream problems