Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: 2013 Russion Junior National predictions

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,379

    2013 Russion Junior National predictions

    juniors will be very competitive especially ladies and pairs
    my only christmas wish at Rus Nationals to come true is Julia wins the juniors

    Boys
    1 Alexander Petrov
    2 Alexander Samarin
    3 Mikhail Kolyada
    alt: Andrei Zuber
    Alexey Genya

    Girls
    1 Julia Lipnitskaya
    2 Elena Radionova
    3 Serafima Sakhanovich
    alt: Evgenia Medvedeva
    Maria Sotskova

    Pairs:
    1 Tarasova/Morozov
    2 Fedorova/Miroshkin
    3 Davankova/Deputat
    alt: Vigalova/Zakroev
    Gainetdinova/Bich

    Ice Dance
    1 Stepanova/Bukin
    2 Yanovskaia/Mozgov
    3 Kosigina/Miroshkin
    alt: Zenkova/Sinitsin

  2. #2
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    560
    Ladies
    1.Elena Radionova
    2.Julia Lipnitskaya
    3.Serafima Sakhanovich

    Well, I prefer Elena to Julia. I think Elena's IN score would be higher than Julia..

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,379
    Quote Originally Posted by vera01 View Post
    Ladies
    1.Elena Radionova
    2.Julia Lipnitskaya
    3.Serafima Sakhanovich

    Well, I prefer Elena to Julia. I think Elena's IN score would be higher than Julia..
    dont know about that but if we compare their pcs in juniors
    Julia has higher pcs even last year when she had only 3t-3t.
    Julia's only disadvanatge would be this will be her first competition since her injury,
    we will see soon her current form but if she skates clean no doubt she will beat Elena

  4. #4
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    dont know about that but if we compare their pcs in juniors
    Julia has higher pcs even last year when she had only 3t-3t.
    Julia's only disadvanatge would be this will be her first competition since her injury,
    we will see soon her current form but if she skates clean no doubt she will beat Elena
    I just saw Julia's protocol from last season Yes, Julia will beat Elena if Julia skates clean. However, I'm not really sure if she'd skate clean. I suppose she'd skate better than she did at TEB last year, but she still has "flutz" problems left. I was really surprised to see that Julia's 2011-12 JGPF IN score was higher than Elena's JGPF IN score, though I shouldn't really compare PCS score between those two since they have not competed together since last year's Junior Nationals.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,379
    Quote Originally Posted by vera01 View Post
    I just saw Julia's protocol from last season Yes, Julia will beat Elena if Julia skates clean. However, I'm not really sure if she'd skate clean. I suppose she'd skate better than she did at TEB last year, but she still has "flutz" problems left. I was really surprised to see that Julia's 2011-12 JGPF IN score was higher than Elena's JGPF IN score, though I shouldn't really compare PCS score between those two since they have not competed together since last year's Junior Nationals.
    and Julia can rack more + GOE from her elements and spins
    thats why even with her mistakes in CoC and TEB she scored 115+

    Elena will have to beat Julia not only in pcs but the GOE she gets , her spins alone got a 2.5 GOE at TEB

  6. #6
    Forever stuck on those steps Li'Kitsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,003
    Elena should (and I think would too) win the jumps comparison. She has a Lip, but Julia has a Flutz. Overall, her jumps should be getting higher GOE, while both girls have a rather equal layout (BV-wise). Julia has better spins, but Elena is capable of +2's too, and she gets the levels. I also think she has the better steps. So I'm not really agreeing Julia will win the TES...
    For the PCS, I'm not really sure what will happen. Both don't really have masterpiece programs, and I don't remember enough to rate the TR. But I think while PE is quite equal, Elene would slightly lead in SS and IN. Given that Julia had a lot of bad luck with injuries this season, I think Elene is the favorite for this by the smallest margin. It's however going to be upper exciting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •