3 Kosigina/Miroshkin
alt: Zenkova/Sinitsin

vera01

Final Flight
Ladies
1.Elena Radionova
2.Julia Lipnitskaya
3.Serafima Sakhanovich

Well, I prefer Elena to Julia. I think Elena's IN score would be higher than Julia..

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Ladies
1.Elena Radionova
2.Julia Lipnitskaya
3.Serafima Sakhanovich

Well, I prefer Elena to Julia. I think Elena's IN score would be higher than Julia..

dont know about that but if we compare their pcs in juniors
Julia has higher pcs even last year when she had only 3t-3t.
Julia's only disadvanatge would be this will be her first competition since her injury,
we will see soon her current form but if she skates clean no doubt she will beat Elena

vera01

Final Flight
dont know about that but if we compare their pcs in juniors
Julia has higher pcs even last year when she had only 3t-3t.
Julia's only disadvanatge would be this will be her first competition since her injury,
we will see soon her current form but if she skates clean no doubt she will beat Elena

I just saw Julia's protocol from last season:) Yes, Julia will beat Elena if Julia skates clean. However, I'm not really sure if she'd skate clean. I suppose she'd skate better than she did at TEB last year, but she still has "flutz" problems left. I was really surprised to see that Julia's 2011-12 JGPF IN score was higher than Elena's JGPF IN score, though I shouldn't really compare PCS score between those two since they have not competed together since last year's Junior Nationals.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I just saw Julia's protocol from last season:) Yes, Julia will beat Elena if Julia skates clean. However, I'm not really sure if she'd skate clean. I suppose she'd skate better than she did at TEB last year, but she still has "flutz" problems left. I was really surprised to see that Julia's 2011-12 JGPF IN score was higher than Elena's JGPF IN score, though I shouldn't really compare PCS score between those two since they have not competed together since last year's Junior Nationals.

and Julia can rack more + GOE from her elements and spins
thats why even with her mistakes in CoC and TEB she scored 115+

Elena will have to beat Julia not only in pcs but the GOE she gets , her spins alone got a 2.5 GOE at TEB

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Elena should (and I think would too) win the jumps comparison. She has a Lip, but Julia has a Flutz. Overall, her jumps should be getting higher GOE, while both girls have a rather equal layout (BV-wise). Julia has better spins, but Elena is capable of +2's too, and she gets the levels. I also think she has the better steps. So I'm not really agreeing Julia will win the TES...
For the PCS, I'm not really sure what will happen. Both don't really have masterpiece programs, and I don't remember enough to rate the TR. But I think while PE is quite equal, Elene would slightly lead in SS and IN. Given that Julia had a lot of bad luck with injuries this season, I think Elene is the favorite for this by the smallest margin. It's however going to be upper exciting :)

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Elena should (and I think would too) win the jumps comparison. She has a Lip, but Julia has a Flutz. Overall, her jumps should be getting higher GOE, while both girls have a rather equal layout (BV-wise). Julia has better spins, but Elena is capable of +2's too, and she gets the levels. I also think she has the better steps. So I'm not really agreeing Julia will win the TES...
For the PCS, I'm not really sure what will happen. Both don't really have masterpiece programs, and I don't remember enough to rate the TR. But I think while PE is quite equal, Elene would slightly lead in SS and IN. Given that Julia had a lot of bad luck with injuries this season, I think Elene is the favorite for this by the smallest margin. It's however going to be upper exciting :)

its Elena not Elene
Julia's GOE's have always scored higher, and her pcs will score higher in SS
again only Julia's disadvantage is this will be her first competition since her injury
but Julia is a fighter remember Finlandia her first competition since her injury and she was able to win the gold medal

I agree this should be very exciting
the scores could be close too

vera01

Final Flight
However, I think Julia is too much like a robot. She has no expressions at all when she's skating, so Elena might earn higher IN, TR, CH and PE. And as for TES, Elena's jumps have better quality than Julia's. Julia may earn higher levels&GOEs on with spins, but then Elena is capable of getting level 4's and high GOEs for her spins, too.

I'm not even sure if Russia would have Julia as their best skater by 2018. Elena, and Serafima has almost everything, but we all know that Julia lacks in one area that Elena is good at-IN.

But of course, their score is going to be very close and it would be fun watching Russia's JN. It would be like a preview for junior Worlds.:)

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
However, I think Julia is too much like a robot. She has no expressions at all when she's skating, so Elena might earn higher IN, TR, CH and PE. And as for TES, Elena's jumps have better quality than Julia's. Julia may earn higher levels&GOEs on with spins, but then Elena is capable of getting level 4's and high GOEs for her spins, too.

I'm not even sure if Russia would have Julia as their best skater by 2018. Elena, and Serafima has almost everything, but we all know that Julia lacks in one area that Elena is good at-IN.

But of course, their score is going to be very close and it would be fun watching Russia's JN. It would be like a preview for junior Worlds.:)

we are still talking small girls though
Julia has good air position and a center core , because of her fast rotation she sticks her landings and actually gets high GOE
Elena has good landings too but can be a bit wobbly sometimes, Serafima has huge jumps but her bent knees landing is not ideal though I think its getting fixed gradually,

I know it's not gonna happen but I'd love to see Lipnitskaia off the podium. :p

I hope Radionova wins, Sakhanovich is second and Medvedeva third.

But I guess Lipnitskaia has it in the bag unless she makes major errors.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Last year there was a live streaming: will there be one this year, too?

vera01

Final Flight
I know it's not gonna happen but I'd love to see Lipnitskaia off the podium. :p

I hope Radionova wins, Sakhanovich is second and Medvedeva third.

But I guess Lipnitskaia has it in the bag unless she makes major errors.

Well, I agree! I just prefer Elena and Serafima over Julia. I think Elena deserves high(for Junior) PCS, whereas Julia doesn't "deserve" high PCS score she receives(though it's low compared to skaters like Mao and Ashley), especially for her IN and TR. I think Elena can get 187+ score at international competition. I'm sure she can if she skates 2 wonderful programs.

Slowdive

On the Ice
Wish:
1. Lipnitskaya
2. Radionova
3. Ogoreltseva

Predict:
1. Radionova
2. Lipnitskaya
3. Sakhanovich

sky_fly20

Match Penalty