Thread: Europeans Coverage by T. Flade

Hybrid View

News Europeans Coverage by T. Flade

Hey all!

Tatjana Flade is covering Europeans again for GS! Enjoy!

Thanks for a great SD article, with very interesting quotes from the skaters.

Custom Title
    What is so great about these articles, and what I love, is their thoroughness - and that we get quotes and news not only for the top three, as is usually the case. I'm looking forward to the men's article now especially...

Custom Title
    Aliona Savchenko: “We did a mistake in our spin that never happens actually, but it did happen.”

seriously? They nearly missed a world medal in France thanks to their spins not to mention their infamous 2011 European title where she completely missed a spin and just stayed there not knowing what to do for a while

On the Ice
    JAVI! JAVI!!! Yeah! A historisk first!!! What a great confidence boost! I wonder what his old coach (Amodio's) thinks of Javi now! Keep up the momentum for Worlds, Javi!

On the Ice
    I saw S/S from Germany live and while their technical components were good, the program lacked a 'program.' It was like they were going through the motions without much choreography.

I'm sooooo glad a young woman from Norway made it into the final!! In fact, there are 2 from Sweden ( sisters), one from Denmark and one from Finland! Go Norden!!!