MEN'S SHORT PROGRAM - VIDEOS & RESULT
1. Florent AMODIO (FRA) - 89.82 Short Program
2. Javier FERNANDEZ (ESP) - 88.80 Short Program
3. Brian JOUBERT (FRA) - 83.93 Short Program
4. Michal BREZINA (CZE) - 79.84
5. Sergei VORONOV (RUS) - 78.38
6. Evgeni PLUSHENKO (RUS) - 74.82 Short Program, 2nd Copy
7. Maxim KOVTUN (RUS) - 74.46 Short Program
8. Alexander MAJOROV (SWE) - 74.29 Short Program
9. Tomas VERNER (CZE) - 68.99
10. Viktor PFEIFER (AUT) - 67.34
11. Chafik BESSEGHIER (FRA) - 66.93
12. Kim LUCINE (MON) - 63.27
13. Viktor ROMANENKOV (EST) - 59.66 Short Program, 2nd Copy
14. Pavel IGNATENKO (BLR) - 58.38 Short Program
15. Yakov GODOROZHA (UKR) - 57.44 Short Program
16. Zoltan KELEMEN (ROU) - 57.44
17. Peter LIEBERS (GER) - 56.67
18. Alexei BYCHENKO (ISR) 56.42
19. Javier RAYA (ESP) - 54.21 Short Program
20. Pavel KASKA (CZE) - 53.76
21. Manol ATANASSOV (BUL) - 53.58 Short Program
22. Justus STRID (DEN) - 53.14
23. Maciej CIEPLUCHA (POL) - 52.84 Short Program
24. Stephane WALKER (SUI) - 50.93 Short Program
25. Paolo BACCHINI (ITA) - 50.68
26. Valtter VIRTANEN (FIN) - 48.41 Short Program
27. Harry MATTICK (GBR) - 48.08 Short Program
28. Saulius AMBRULEVICIUS (LTU) - 43.85 Short Program
29. Ali DEMIRBOGA (TUR) - 43.47 Short Program
30. Paul Bonifacio PARKINSON (ITA) - 40.35 Short Program
Last edited by Mao88; 01-24-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Not a bad competition after all. Super skates for the top three guys. Amodio is so cool AND strong at techs. Good to see Brian doing well again. Never give up hope on any skater as long as they don't do it themselves! Go Plushy and all on Sturday
I guess maybe there was some truth to the rumours that Plushenko was having trouble in practice the other day.
Not surprising. No quad and no 3a? That means he should probably not have been jumping.
Plushenko`s PCS are a huge LOL. That is why I doubt he will dare compete at anything higher than the Europeans again. Scoring at Worlds or an Olympics, even an Olympics in him home country, will be much less charitable, especialy if he skates like that.
The only reason Amodio is leading is he did his 3-3 combo and Fernandez did not. Fernandez beat him in GOE and PCS otherwise. Still Amodio was overscored, more Euroflation. Fernandez would get atleast that score for that skate at a Worlds though. Funny how some skaters were overscored and some werent.
If Plushenko withdraws, does Bacchini get to skate the long program?
Evgeni...Sincerely hope he is fine.
Wheee, Brian! Hope he will win FS!