27. Harry MATTICK (GBR) - 48.08 Short Program
28. Saulius AMBRULEVICIUS (LTU) - 43.85 Short Program
29. Ali DEMIRBOGA (TUR) - 43.47 Short Program
30. Paul Bonifacio PARKINSON (ITA) - 40.35 Short Program

Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Not a bad competition after all. Super skates for the top three guys. Amodio is so cool AND strong at techs. Good to see Brian doing well again. Never give up hope on any skater as long as they don't do it themselves! Go Plushy and all on Sturday :party:

gmyers

Record Breaker
Not surprising. No quad and no 3a? That means he should probably not have been jumping.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Plushenko`s PCS are a huge LOL. That is why I doubt he will dare compete at anything higher than the Europeans again. Scoring at Worlds or an Olympics, even an Olympics in him home country, will be much less charitable, especialy if he skates like that.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
The only reason Amodio is leading is he did his 3-3 combo and Fernandez did not. Fernandez beat him in GOE and PCS otherwise. Still Amodio was overscored, more Euroflation. Fernandez would get atleast that score for that skate at a Worlds though. Funny how some skaters were overscored and some werent.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Plushenko`s PCS are a huge LOL. That is why I doubt he will dare compete at anything higher than the Europeans again. Scoring at Worlds or an Olympics, even an Olympics in him home country, will be much less charitable, especialy if he skates like that.

If he competes next season it would certainly make less than no sense to stop at euros?

SubRosa

I love Lussi
Final Flight
Country
Canada
If Plushenko withdraws, does Bacchini get to skate the long program?

let`s talk

Match Penalty
The only reason Amodio is leading is he did his 3-3 combo and Fernandez did not. Fernandez beat him in GOE and PCS otherwise.
... and that is just not right. Javi was rather boring while, especially judging by arena people's reports, Flo was on fire with good contact with the audience. The huge GOE for Javi's 4S is just laughable. He jumps it better than Hanyu, who simply jumps it from two legs, but still it's far to be the best entrance. None of them ever gets any minuses for that (Long live Orser federation and papa Dore!). Brezina has the right entrance on 4S and I was very glad to see that he managed it today.
Cheers to Kovtun for the most solid 4T-3T combo of the night. The rest is still juniorish but not that bad for the first start.

Waiting for FP.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Most of the skaters just now think better to use cop to Get the points from a quad and a 3t separately than together. And the top 2 did the 3/3 After the halfway point to get the bonus. Quad salchow people are more likely not to do 4/3 but you do see some solo 4t people as well. The Best use of cop in sp is being interpreted as solo quad by most.

mousepotato

On the Ice
Hmm...I wonder what injury this is? Or perhaps the injury is more psychological more than anything else since he was landing his 3A in practice with no difficulty.

I hate to question him but I feel it has more to do with embarrassment than an injury but he has won a ton of medals at Euros, so I wouldn't risk anything at this point if he is injured.

LRK

Record Breaker
Hmm...I wonder what injury this is? Or perhaps the injury is more psychological more than anything else since he was landing his 3A in practice with no difficulty.

?????????????????

Keep up, won't you - before you start accusing people of malingering, preferably.

Kinga

Medalist
... and that is just not right. Javi was rather boring while, especially judging by arena people's reports, Flo was on fire with good contact with the audience. The huge GOE for Javi's 4S is just laughable. He jumps it better than Hanyu, who simply jumps it from two legs, but still it's far to be the best entrance. None of them ever gets any minuses for that (Long live Orser federation and papa Dore!). Brezina has the right entrance on 4S and I was very glad to see that he managed it today. Cheers to Kovtun for the most solid 4T-3T combo of the night. The rest is still juniorish but not that bad for the first start.

Waiting for FP.

I love Brezina's jumps, but a lot of people complain that he bends too much in the waist just before the take off. It does not bother me personally, but I guess it is some sort of flaw too.
But I really hope that Michal medals FINALLY! If he finishes 4th again, Im gonna be mad....