Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Europeans Pairs LP

Custom Title
    I agree Ziggy

I agree too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    It's extremely, extremely frustrating how Volosozhar/Trankov can skate an empty program where they mostly stroke from one element to another and not really pay much attention to the music and get 9s whilst Savchenko/Szolkowy show an extremely complex routine where pretty much everything is connected with transitions to get almost 2 points less on the PCS. Seriously, this is just ridiculous. Why even bother?
    I agree! I really liked S/S... But this is the first medal ever for Italy in Pairs!!

Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post

However, there is no denying the judges have somehow fallen in love with V/T.
    Getting them ready for their coronation in Sochi..

Custom Title
    Ziggy - agree.
    Congratulation Italy. :-)

Custom Title
    I'm happy that V/T won...Maksim's father would be proud of him(
    Either way, the germans just skated from element to element. and you call it a cool program?????????????????????
    V/T fp was with mistakes, but they lived that program

Custom Title
    It's extremely, extremely frustrating how Volosozhar/Trankov can skate an empty program where they mostly stroke from one element to another and not really pay much attention to the music and get 9s whilst Savchenko/Szolkowy show an extremely complex routine where pretty much everything is connected with transitions to get almost 2 points less on the PCS. Seriously, this is just ridiculous. Why even bother?
    are u serious?

Custom Title
    V/T is overrated for the reason that they can always manage to land their sbs triples. In pairs these days so few can do that...but their LP is awfully boring, and let's face it, they are going to be olympic champions with no memorable program.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    Getting them ready for their coronation in Sochi..
    PAH. And Canadians will be better technically but V/T will get better marks anyway.

Tripping on the Podium
    Extremely boring, empty program of V/T, poor choreography, much overscored! Even with the fall S/S are much better as choreography of the program, as well as skating! Actually, the most attractive program as choreography at the Euros is the B/H's program.

Custom Title
    Agreed. I found the program lackluster, particularly near the end of the program where it seems like Trankov just ran out of steam and didn't care anymore. I just found the program uninteresting compared to S/S.

Custom Title
    "are u serious?"
    YUP. he is and I am too.

Quote Originally Posted by draqq View Post
    Agreed. I found the program lackluster, particularly near the end of the program where it seems like Trankov just ran out of steam and didn't care anymore. I just found the program uninteresting compared to S/S.
    Yes, exactly. I even preferred James/Cipres' program over V/T. I actually really liked V/T when they first emerged, but over the last couple of years their programs have been boring and they've been overscored this year for subpar performances.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    I agree! I really liked S/S... But this is the first medal ever for Italy in Pairs!!
    My congrats, too. Italy about to become a major figure skating power?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by draqq View Post
    everybody sticks to their opinion I guess)
    I found S/S fp weird
    it's really worse than the last year's fp

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast