2013 Europeans Ice Dance - Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2013 Europeans Ice Dance - Free Dance

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
The British Europsort guys are loving I/K. Not sure what they thought of B/S as the snowboarding overran. Can they get over 100? I prefered B/S. Dissapointing fo rthe Azeris, I was really enjoying their routine till the fall. Chris on Eurosport has just said 'masterpiece' and they 'are ticking all the right boxes'

Crikey, 100.16!! I think they thought they won, second place by 0.11

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
I&K were robbed. What a joke figure skating judging has become. No wonder the sport is almost dead. Bobrova & Soloviev are a joke, a terrible terible team who is only contenders due to politics.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Um it's noteworthy that Coomes and Buckland are still winning in TES!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I/K though I dislike their FD they skated clean and also in SD
they should have won Euros

goooo R/T

galchonok1729

Rinkside
Did Bobrova and Soloviev mess up their FD?

No they did not mess the FP. somebody just does not like them saying that they are a terrible team and that IK should have beeten them. Actually the free skates of bith teams were on the equal level as the scores show. And both of them were BRILLIANT!!!)))

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Wow for GBR. It is looking good for Italy. But I really thought I and K could have been marked higher; I thought they were crisper and faster than the brits but I guess levels? Both Russian teams need to work on levels - they should be beaten but bottom or non top ten world teams in tes if they want to be contenders.

Macassar88

Medalist
I really hope that CL don't win. I really detest their Carmen - especially when comparing it to Tessa and Scott's (but also as a dance without comparing it to other Carmens.)

gioccia

On the Ice
I did like IK better this time... what's for CL - they are like BA and DS in Vancouver in comparison with DW and VM... you can see the difference