2013 Europeans Ice Dance - Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 Europeans Ice Dance - Free Dance

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Anyone think that Carron/Jones get lowballed quite often now? John Kerr just tweeted that they should have been at least two spots higher.

auser

Record Breaker
You missed all the drama! :laugh: they WD before the event because of Fabian's injury but it seemed they were going to worlds, then a rumor appeared that they are retiring from competitive skating but Nathalie just gave a press conference where she dismissed the rumor so I hope we'll see them at worlds
Wow, drama for sure :laugh: Thank you for the update.

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Anyone think that Carron/Jones get lowballed quite often now? John Kerr just tweeted that they should have been at least two spots higher.

I would agree with that, no wonder they look so disappointed all the time. And I didn't like the Zombies.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I've been thinking that Carron/Jones have fallen out of the judges' favour ever since they didn't qualify to skate the free dance at last year's Worlds.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Good effort from B/S, 99.83, thought they might have been over 100. I wonder will it be enough?

I've been thinking that Carron/Jones have fallen out of the judges' favour ever since they didn't quality to skate the free dance at last year's Worlds.

Also I think the FFSG gave up on them and don't do them any favor. If P/B gain two spot for next year Olys, the second one will go to P/C anyway.

Too bad because their FD was the the best of the night until the last group, difficult yet it was their best skate of the year. Compare to C/B's two foot/side by side FD, the difference is obvious because despite the great energy of the British's skate they are still years behind the french technically (even though Lloyd is not the greatest ice dancer we ever seen).

The good thing is Marika has a bright future as a choreographer. She's in my heart since 1997 euro FD ! This was soooo good. She look stunning also now, way better than when she was competing.

Macassar88

Medalist
Anyone else worried that BS might get screwed by their starting order? Going first in the group isn't that great

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Anyone else worried that BS might get screwed by their starting order? Going first in the group isn't that great

I just noticed they got lower TES than Coomes/Buckland, although I don't think that's much to do with their starting order as C/B already skated.