2013 US Nationals Senior Ladies LP | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2013 US Nationals Senior Ladies LP

willdu

On the Ice
I think Gold shows a lot of promise but I don't think she is ready for worlds this year. But it may end up that way with Agnes faltering. The only person to prevent gold from going is Mirai it looks like.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Agnes Zawadzki

3Lz
3T+3T
2F - e
LSp
2A
3S
3Lz - fall
2A+2T+2Lo - shaky on 2A
FCSp
StSq
ChSq
CCoSp

Not quite a meltdown, but she's opened the door too much...

Kissx3

Final Flight
She's definitely not getting the marks. That was in line with some of the squeaky clean skates we've already seen and he had some huge errors in there on top of it.

travelbug

Rinkside
Not an Agnes fan either...and I know it's not "their" music, but I can't take the music seriously either...I associate it with United Airlines and it always throws me when I see someone skating to it!

cjsk8fan

On the Ice
I think the USFS wants to send Gold, thus the huge score to make up for the short program. I hope Mirai can come through and snag the second spot, but I don't know if the judges would let her anyway.

gourry

Final Flight
Oh so it seems she just said good-bye to worlds...

By the way, I really don't like Ashley's hair styling this season. It makes her look older and her head looks bigger so that her proportion looks worse than it actually is.

Art&Sport

Medalist
Come on! Cesario should be in front of Siraj, and Gao should be in front of Hicks (who had some slight bobbles, and who has no real style yet, just the jumps and athleticism, but like I said TPTB are such rollovers for jumps). Arrgh is right!

I will say that Christina needs to believe in herself more. I hope she will continue.

They put Agnes again where??? :eek: