2013 US Nationals Senior Ladies LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 US Nationals Senior Ladies LP

lilshorty

On the Ice
Checking in! Can't wait to witness who will be crowned the next U.S. ladies champion. Wishing all of the ladies good luck!

Layfan

Record Breaker
:thumbsup:

.... here's NBC.

Wowee. If I were a judge I wouldn't be able to judge Meryl and Charlie properly. I'd just be swept away.

Last edited:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And of course NBC rehashes what went on a couple days ago instead of showing actual live skating. Man they suck. :mad:

Layfan

Record Breaker
Well, after watching Mirai's short on TV rather than on a small computer screen I changed my mind about her performance. I think she put everything she could into performing the music and reaching out to the audience. Still not in love with the program itself but Mirai was swell.

SLouise

Rinkside
I didn't even realize Mirai was sick the other night. I hope she's feeling better for tonight.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Courtney has big jumps, but she is not very graceful at all. Me no likey. :(

She could be a smoother but that was exciting. Fast and interesting footwork and spin positions that were a little different. Annoying that NBC showing so much of the SP instead of what's happening now though. Why can't they just show the top three girls' SP? I hope we don't miss Gracie Gold's FS. What group is she in?

ETA: Fluff on Gracie????? No wonder she felt the pressure. Sheesh, you'd think they'd wait till she medaled at senior nationals before giving her a fluff piece.

Aww. adorable pic of the Gold twins as babies though.

Last edited:

SLouise

Rinkside
The first two groups are now done, so they must be doing ice resurfacing now. I hope they go to live skating once that's done.

Kiri Baga is first after two groups. On Twitter they are saying she "killed it". Good for her. :)

artsciboy

On the Ice
Gracie Gold is talented, but she's no actress. The manufactured lines that NBC is forcing her to read in this fuff piece are so awkward. Embarassing.