Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 US Nationals Senior Ladies LP

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Come on Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Custom Title
    Come on! Cesario should be in front of Siraj, and Gao should be in front of Hicks (who had some slight bobbles, and who has no real style yet, just the jumps and athleticism, but like I said TPTB are such rollovers for jumps). Arrgh is right!

I will say that Christina needs to believe in herself more. I hope she will continue.

They put Agnes again where???

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Agnes Zawaszki

114.32, total 179.63 and in 2nd. It could've been worse.

Custom Title
    Gracie will medal for sure.

Custom Title
    Go Ashley!!!!

Custom Title
    Oh dear. Ashley I think has lost the championship. Now fighting to stay on the podium. Very sad for her.

GS had an outage for while as it seems it was slammed by too much traffic.

Anyways, Ashley was really gifted by the judges here. Gracie should have won, I think. Poor Mirai...

Banned
    sign Mirai just cant hold it together under pressure

Gracie was awesome , Ashely winning with 2 falls
    a sign of her not so good things for Worlds ? looks a bit deja vu

It's hard to say. Gracie had a bad SP, Ashely had a bad LP. I will need to watch them all again to see. But either way I think the right two ladies are going to Worlds, which ultimately is all that matters. Hopefully this will be a big confidence booster for Gracie.

Poor, poor Mirai. I was watching on a crappy mobile feed that froze all the time; what exactly happened? I know she had the one two foot/step out, and then I'm assuming she just got hammered for UR's. But still, 7th...that was harsh. I hope this doesn't discourage her enough to make her quit because I think she's made great strides in the last year and I would hate to see it all go down the drain. (But like I said, maybe I missed her big mistakes? Only saw the one major one).

Custom Title
    Did Mirai really deserved to be dropped that low?? She was devastated. I don't know but I have a feeling about Mirai and Zhang making some decisions about skating. I think Zhang may decide it's that time to go to school since she put in on hold.

I just don't know if they feel appreciated at their own Nationals. I think Mirai and even Zhang get more internationally.

Custom Title

(That's all... Off to send Mirai a condolence message. Hope this is not the end)

Felt so heartbroken watching Mirai in the K&C. Her expressions .. just ... ugh! :(((((

(Did we break the forum at first?)

Here's to hoping we'll see Mirai at 4CC ...

Banned
    they just dont trsut Mirai anymore
    Gracie should have won imo and they need to stop with Zawadzki overscoring

I get that USFS doesn't have the luxury of giving multiple chances to their struggling athletes; they're in dire straits and there's only so many competitions before Sochi. But still, it broke my heart to see Mirai so devastated. :(

Custom Title
    Poor Mirai(and Caroline):( They really deserved to get higher score. I don't think Mirai or Caroline would be at Worlds but still, that score is too low.

I actually think that it's a good thing that Gracie won silver, not gold. If she won gold, with high expectations all around her, she won't do well at 4CC and at Worlds(like her SP at this Nationals. She was expected to win silver at least, and I think it made her more nervous). I hope she does well with her SP in upcoming competition, though. She seemed happy with her FS score, though she might have been disappointed that she didn't win the national title.
    Last edited by vera01; 01-27-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast