2013 US Nationals Senior Ladies LP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2013 US Nationals Senior Ladies LP

katymay

Medalist
Gee Sandra...hate to tell you this, but there is not all that much this girl needs to improve upon....everything is pretty much there....

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Hannah herself is small. I don't find the jumps out of proportion. I thought I saw maybe a couple of UR/doublefoots but I don't think it's endemic. This was a great first Senior Nationals debut. I'm impressed with her. Also like her dress.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Everything after Caroline seems to pale in comparison.

Then again, there have only been two skaters and my internet is acting up again. Hannah Miller looks like she did well though. Great senior debut!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Hannah Miller

3Lo+2Lo
3F+2T+2Lo - last jumps small, maybe UR
3Lz - e
StSq
LSp
3F+2A+SEQ - bit squeaky on 2A
2A
3Lo
3S
FCSp
ChSq
CCoSp

Strong skate, she landed all her jumps! Good energy throughout. Jumps could use more height, esp. in combos.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Gee Sandra...hate to tell you this, but there is not all that much this girl needs to improve upon....everything is pretty much there....

Sandra was right about the size of her jumps.

But still. what a skate.

sask8

Rinkside

I hate to disagree but she has very little flow out of her jumps and she will probably get some UR and E calls.

katymay

Medalist
I hate to disagree but she has very little flow out of her jumps and she will probably get some UR and E calls.
She has alot of polish, more than Gold or Agnes in my opinion. Also terrific speed throughout. Reminds me of Tara...