Favorite Exhibition (Gala)/Tour Programs | Golden Skate

Favorite Exhibition (Gala)/Tour Programs

aftertherain

Record Breaker
National Championships are almost over and people have been complaining about inflation and the IJS/CoP. So I thought, why not talk about programs that don't fall under either category? :biggrin:

Without further ado, what are your favorite exhibition programs? Or at least ones you really like?

These are my more recent ones (since there are just too many if I list all of mine!):

Mao Asada - 2010 Dreams on Ice - Ballade, No.1 (Tatiana Tarasova)
Yuna Kim - 2010 All That Skate - Meditation de Thais (David Wilson)
Yuna Kim - 2010 All That Skate Spring - All of Me (David Wilson)
Kurt Browning - 2011 All That Skate Summer - Honey
Kurt Browning - 2011 All That Skate Summer - Steppin' Out of My Mind
Sasha Cohen, Kurt Browning, Todd Eldredge - 2012 Stars on Ice Japan - Party in the Park
Fleur Maxwell - 2010 New Year's Gala - Toxic (Competitor for Luxembourg. I admit, I'd never heard of her before watching this program. Her spirals are so exquisite!)

Michelle Kwan - 2000 Champions on Ice - The World is Not Enough
(This is new to me. I guess Yuna's not the first lady to skate to a James Bond song! Actually, if I'm not mistaken, Debi Thomas did a routine to a Bond theme song in the late 80s as well?)

Side note: I love any exhibition program that is either performed by Kurt Browning or Michelle Kwan. :biggrin: And I wish Yuna would try her hand at props. After seeing her with the hat in "All of Me" (brief moment), I'd think she could expand her gala content. :)