3S-3T - turn out on second jump
2A
spin
3Z -step out
spin
step
spin

He looks happy with that performance

30.04+28.58 - 58.62 (14th out of 16 skaters)

emma

Record Breaker
Go William Brewster!

Go Grant Hochstein! (You passed up Michelle Kwan's wedding for this -- better make it count! ;) )

and here I thought I might sneak to bed after abbot skates...now you are making me watch the whole final flight ;(

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Brandon Mroz

4T - holds on
3A - step out
spin
3Z-2T - a few turns in between
spin
step
spin

Well ok program, wish he would work on his non-skating elements. I feel like he lost major levels on those spins.
31.42 + 34.64 = 66.06 (8th out of 17 skaters)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Jeremy Abbott
3F-3T
3Z
spin
3A - nice! late in the program
spin
step
spin

I think he will not get full levels for the two spins clearly he had to cobble them at the last minute, but still he was clean! Good job. That should lead.

Awww---special message with Alissa Czisny "Wish you could be there." ---loving all the shoutouts

42.92 + 41.18 = 84.10 (And after 18 skaters, he is 1st!)

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
no quad....but wow, wow, wow...what a great SP for Abbot. Yeah!!!

For all of his known inconsistencies, Jeremy consistently brings it in the Nationals SP! This is the 5th consecutive year at this event that he has had a clean SP. I don't know of any other US man who can claim that same stat. Job well done, Mr. Abbott! Now if only you can bring this focus and confidence consistently to the World stage . . . *le sigh*

emma

Record Breaker
um....i'm so happy for Ross that I want to squeal like Tara L in the kiss n cry for the 98 olympics...alas, my household save me has gone to bed so I will just bite my tongue instead!

Icey

Record Breaker
The content of these programs, for the most part, look like ladies' programs. Does not bode well for worlds.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
um....i'm so happy for Ross that I want to squeal like Tara L in the kiss n cry for the 98 olympics...alas, my household save me has gone to bed so I will just bite my tongue instead!

Ross is definitely Jeremy's biggest threat here. I wouldn't be surprised if they comprise the senior World team.