2013 Europeans Ladies LP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2013 Europeans Ladies LP

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
This was stupid. There is literally 20 secs in Carolina's program where she does nothing except set up for jumps. How do you give that 8+ for transitions?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
scores were calculated for Kostner :mad:

How to win ladies
attempt 3 or 4 clean triples + 70 pcs :scratch:

Irina89

On the Ice
Let's be real...what a joke of judging :)) They should crown her Olympic Champion already...why wait a hole year for that? And of course give the girl 80 in PCS...

Bruin714

On the Ice
Wah wah wah my favourite isn't leading, the actual leader must be a cheating skank and skating is doomed.:rolleye: Ugh, this sport sure does bring out the whiners :(

It's not about favoritism. To Kostner's credit, at least she's doing the triple lutz again. But a huge mistake in the SP and then a four triple LP winning is taking the sport backwards -- 20 years backward. Remember Bonaly, Baiul, Slutskaya, Butyrskaya, even Witt (30 years)!

Because I love figure skating, that's why I'm criticizing.

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
I find myself that Mao Asada and Carolina Kostner are way overrated. The sport is more boring to watch. Ugly performance from Carolina
The real winner for me was Adelina Sotnikova. I hope that thoses overrated skaters will be fix before Sotchi
It would be ugly if the skater who win Gold at Sotchi that Everyone in the audience are not agree with the win.
I would be shock if Kostner or Asada win Sotchi with thoses kind of skate.
It's ridiculous

gioccia

On the Ice
I hope Kim comes back with a real skate...3-3s))) and show those Kostners, Ashleys and Maos who the boss is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1