2013 Europeans Ladies LP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2013 Europeans Ladies LP

FlattFan

Match Penalty
I'm glad the overall best skater won over terrible program with good jumps and terrible technique with so-so program.
So many haters! :)

berrycute

On the Ice
Carolina is the only woman here with an actual program. If you seriously think Adelina or Elizaveta should win with those kind of "programs" that just look so cheap, you need a good hard slap to the face, IMHO!

christinaskater

Medalist
The russian team next year is going to be amazing for Sochi!

Sotnikova, Lipnitskaia and Tuktamysheva.

In the following year it's Radionova who is joining the mix.

I think Radionova is the best among the 4!

vera01

Final Flight
Adelina getting 8's in PCs for a program full of Aguilera screaming is just ridiculous...

I agree:)

I really liked Tuktamysheva's performance today. And, Adelina did a good job despite of her mistake with 3Lz+3T. But did judges give her UR mark on her 3T?

mateusp1

On the Ice
Everybody needs to see Carolina's "non-jump" elements. Steps, Spirals, spins... Everything was first rate.

She also has the best skating skills, choreography, etc.

She missed 2 salchows, but landed the more difficult triples(Lutz, Flip a Loop).

gmyers

Record Breaker
Carolina is the only woman here with an actual program. If you seriously think Adelina or Elizaveta should win with those kind of "programs" that just look so cheap, you need a good hard slap to the face, IMHO!

And who cares if kostner did any triples! Triples are meaningless

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Looking beyond the podium:
--Marchei should be proud of herself.
--Glad at least one Helgesson made the top 5.
--Gosviani is not a stinker like some posters have made her out to be. I was pleasantly surprised, though she's got a way to go.
--Elena G and Elene G are my biggest :bang: as they are so much better than how they executed. Ladies, GET IT TOGETHER. Glebova's program was probably my favorite of the free skates.

Tanja90

On the Ice
This was stupid. There is literally 20 secs in Carolina's program where she does nothing except set up for jumps. How do you give that 8+ for transitions?

so? sotnikova did nothing apart from jumps spins and steps and she got 63 for PCS! And here is talking someone who fully agrees on her high Pcs on the short. carolina's quality is second to none and finally she gets the components she deserves....she rightly lost on technical score but everything she did was of the highest quality! adelina is a gorgeous skater but today the polish she had yesterday wasn't on the ice! rough landings on some of her jumps....
the podium is correct IMO

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Everybody needs to see Carolina's "non-jump" elements. Steps, Spirals, spins... Everything was first rate.

She also has the best skating skills, choreography, etc.

She missed 2 salchows, but landed the more difficult triples(Lutz, Flip a Loop).

Yes, I think that you forgot that Kostner preparation of jump is soooooooooo lonnnnnng, she deserved not good mark for transition and don't deserve +2 or +3 in her jump cause of this long preparation before the jump.