2013 Europeans Ladies LP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2013 Europeans Ladies LP

volk

Final Flight
Everybody needs to see Carolina's "non-jump" elements. Steps, Spirals, spins... Everything was first rate.

She also has the best skating skills, choreography, etc.

She missed 2 salchows, but landed the more difficult triples(Lutz, Flip a Loop).

transitions:rolleye:

Tanja90

On the Ice
As if we don't know already, Figure skating is a sport that is built on reputation and sometimes your country.

mmmm ok....maybe you forgot that there wasn't an italian judge on the panel..but there was a russian one...it would be so easy to put her behind sotnikova

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Why even have a competition then?

The result was close. It wasn't like Carolina didn't do anything to win. She had to skate and had two vastly superior programs. It would set the sport back 20 years if u let Liza win. She is all jumps. Her pcs is insane.
Adelina with a puke worthy program and only a few triples over Carolina?
Why not improve ur skill and find some real programs? Because they can't skate an intricate program? They don't deserve to win.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Everybody needs to see Carolina's "non-jump" elements. Steps, Spirals, spins... Everything was first rate.

She also has the best skating skills, choreography, etc.

She missed 2 salchows, but landed the more difficult triples(Lutz, Flip a Loop).

Uh, Everybody did see her other elements. Her spins are definitely not "first rate." Spirals are average and only steps are up there at the top. The choreography is not great and there's a bunch of posing, and long setups with meh (or nonexistent) transitions into jumps.

Kostner was beaten out there on the ice as the FS scores show, but she should have been scored lower. The final result would then have reflected reality: in this competition, it was Sotnikova and Tukta #1 and #2 respectively. I'm sorry, I call it as I see it, and Kostner is just not a goddess to me.

vera01

Final Flight
If Carolina does a 6-7 triple program- she can get close to Yu-Na or even win!

Yes, she might. But I'm not sure if she'll be able to pull of a program with 3Lz+3T, or any other difficult jumps. But she is definitely the closest skater to Yuna,and does have potential of winning 2013 Worlds. However, I still prefer Yuna over Carolina for her consistency.