2013 Europeans Ladies LP

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Liza gets 60 in pcs and Carolina gets 70
and reverse in TES, looks like they had it calculated, lol

4 triples equals greater than 7 triples :scratch:

berrycute

On the Ice
Wah wah wah my favourite isn't leading, the actual leader must be a cheating skank and skating is doomed.:rolleye: Ugh, this sport sure does bring out the whiners :(

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That's why i have to root for Kim. She does the hard triples and still is good enough to work her programs for a high PCS score. Kostner had to water down her jumps because she can't skate clean doing a more difficult program like Kim can. Some World Champion.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kostner's majestic skating fully deserves high PCS. It's really exciting to see her slaying her 3Lutz demons lately. Fantastic Carolina! :love:

FlattFan

Match Penalty
For all the siberians, how many points should Liza get for pcs and how many should Carolina get? 53 and 64?
It wont change the outcome. Liza didn't deserve her pcs. That program should not crack 130.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
That's why i have to root for Kim. She does the hard triples and still is good enough to work her programs for a high PCS score. Kostner had to water down her jumps because she can't skate clean doing a more difficult program like Kim can. Some World Champion.

well Mao can win also with 3 or 4 triples

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Adelina's bringing it, too! No headcasey-ness today. IMO, this should beat Kostner, who I'd have in 3rd place after Tuk.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Adelina SOTNIKOVA (RUS)

3Lz+3T - bit eeked out on 3T - looked def UR in replay
1F
3Lo
FCSp
2A+3T
3F+2T+2Lo
2A - holds on
3S
LSp
StSq
CCoSp
ChSq

Solid skate, the strongest she's been all season!

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
I must say that I like Tuktamysheva for her jump, she is textbook technically, but I don't think that she deserve so high in program component, and for Carolina I do think that she is absolutely overscore in program component.
I don't know why the judge don't judge impartially thoses days.

Normally, the expectation of a skaters should not be consider. A competition is about the best of the day win.
Carolina Kostner doesn't deserve to be boost at each competition. It's a shame.

Judges today are no longer impartial

gmyers

Record Breaker
For all the siberians, how many points should Liza get for pcs and how many should Carolina get? 53 and 64?
It wont change the outcome. Liza didn't deserve her pcs. That program should not crack 130.

It just that the system is so imbalances that only possibly changing pcs factor or elminating some spins or reducing step sequence goe can make jumps tech on equal footing with pcs because diff now pcs is all that matters.

berrycute

On the Ice
and still wont win, she needs 4T-3T, the pcs in ladies is a joke :disapp:

She needs to change her outfit to fit the music AND flatter her body, attempt something a little more complicated than a run-of-the-mill tango, do something more than just shake her hands about (jazz hands???:laugh:) and attempt to actually present some kind of emotion or story on ice.

Seriously, look at what David Wilson did for Korpi, her sp this season is lovely, and yet he can't help Tuktamysheva. She is just NOT an artist, at least not yet.