Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: I feel sorry for Mirai Nagasu

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Geez, I step away from GS for a few days and ...

I can only assume that the debate on the U.S. deficit and taxes and outsourcing somehow evolved from discussion of Mirai's financial situation.

Anyway, not touching that with a ten-foot pole.

Anyone heard anything from Mirai and hints about her future?

Custom Title
    Well a few days ago Mirai tweeted that she cut all her hair off and it was time for a fresh start. https://twitter.com/mirai_nagasu

Custom Title
    Didn't Michelle cut her hair too and then she lost the world championship? And didn't Keri Russell do that while she was on a show and the ratings plummetted? And didn't Brittany spears cut off her hair and well...I hope it works out. If not she obviously can serve food so it isn't like she has other skills and talent. Heck didn't Michelle kwan's family own a restaurant too?

Tripping on the Podium
    If things need to change simply cut your hair off. It didn't really work for Rachel Flatt. Speaking of hair...Caroline Zhang needs to do something about those tiny hairs around her hairline that look like fly-aways. It makes her performance look messy. A little gel or hairspray works wonders.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyaHardlyEver View Post
    If things need to change simply cut your hair off. It didn't really work for Rachel Flatt. Speaking of hair...Caroline Zhang needs to do something about those tiny hairs around her hairline that look like fly-aways. It makes her performance look messy. A little gel or hairspray works wonders.
    I think she has bigger problems than just a few tiny hair around her hairline.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyaHardlyEver View Post

Well, it will free a lot of time for her to use to work on her skating.

Custom Title
    It seemed to work fine for Sarah Hughes...

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtsmith12 View Post
    Well a few days ago Mirai tweeted that she cut all her hair off and it was time for a fresh start. https://twitter.com/mirai_nagasu
    Well, that's something! Thanks.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15