Thread: Thank You CTV/TSN

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar

0 Not allowed!

Thank You CTV/TSN

Once again my faith is restored in figure skating tv coverage here in Canada. CTV and TSN did an outstanding job to make sure we saw all the skating. I did not miss anything this time!! I also want to thank Rod Black and Tracy Wilson for their commentation. They are the best, especially Tracy.

0 Not allowed!
    Unfortunately for me, my cable company doesn't carry TSN in their basic package(!!!), which is all I can afford. Therefore I didn't get to see the FD. I had to find the dances on YouTube. I think the Nationals were the only competition to be broadcast on CTV this season. So 4CC and Worlds is going to be on CBC?

Erica

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TartanSk8ter01 View Post
    Unfortunately for me, my cable company doesn't carry TSN in their basic package(!!!), which is all I can afford. Therefore I didn't get to see the FD. I had to find the dances on YouTube. I think the Nationals were the only competition to be broadcast on CTV this season. So 4CC and Worlds is going to be on CBC?
    Same here. I wasn't able to find the dances on youtube when I looked, but that was a few days ago. Worlds and 4CC will be on CBC.