Thank You CTV/TSN | Golden Skate

Thank You CTV/TSN

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Once again my faith is restored in figure skating tv coverage here in Canada. CTV and TSN did an outstanding job to make sure we saw all the skating. I did not miss anything this time!! I also want to thank Rod Black and Tracy Wilson for their commentation. They are the best, especially Tracy.

:points:

TartanSk8ter01

Rinkside
Unfortunately for me, my cable company doesn't carry TSN in their basic package(!!!), which is all I can afford. Therefore I didn't get to see the FD. I had to find the dances on YouTube. I think the Nationals were the only competition to be broadcast on CTV this season. So 4CC and Worlds is going to be on CBC?

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Unfortunately for me, my cable company doesn't carry TSN in their basic package(!!!), which is all I can afford. Therefore I didn't get to see the FD. I had to find the dances on YouTube. I think the Nationals were the only competition to be broadcast on CTV this season. So 4CC and Worlds is going to be on CBC?

Same here. I wasn't able to find the dances on youtube when I looked, but that was a few days ago. Worlds and 4CC will be on CBC.