Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any Race Role in Scoring Ralph/Hill?

LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    The Elephant in the Room that no one discusses. What are the thoughts out there?
    I think it definitely has an impact.

But I think that's only part of the problem. There's a big ability gap between them. Hill is an amazing dancer, he moves just incredibly, so soft and cat-like and using his whole body in a fantastic way. Ralph is nowhere near his ability, I hate to say. She's quite stiff. I wish he had a stronger partner because he's one of my favourite ice dancers ever. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    How could they have been third when Orford and Williams beat them by over 3 points in free dance and Paul and Islam who also fell hard and did not recover quickly was only 3 points behind them in free dance?
    The SD mark seem to be unusually harsh for Ralph/Hill compared to the FD mark for fall of Paul /Islam they were over 14 points out of third considering the strong recovery and finish of SD.
    Well, I think that if Hill hadn't fallen in the SD, R/H would have had a sizeable lead of possibly 3 points or more over O/W in order to beat them overall, even if O/W beat them in the FD.

mmm W/P are interracial ?
    is Poje an Indian ?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    mmm W/P are interracial ?
    is Poje an Indian ?
    Nope. I believe his dad is German heritage, and his mother's roots are in Bratislava. I believe they talked about this when they explained their choice of music for the SD this year, and why they were so happy to skate the pre-season in front of a "home" crowd.

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    No. I don't think race plays any part at all in their marks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2