4T - holds on
3A+3T
2F+2T
FCCoSp
CCSp
3Lo
3A - fall, UR
3Lz+2T
2A ? shaky, didn't see take-off (bad feed)
StSq
CCoSp
3Lz
ChSt

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh no, in the warmup Rippon fell on a 3Axel attempt and collided into the barrier and cut open his hand.

lavender

Record Breaker
Evan Lysacek being interviewed by NBC right now....he says definitely intends to defend his Olympic title, but does he really believe it? Does anyone actually believe it?

I like Evan the person (not so much the skater) but others aren't helping him be realistic saying his winning was a superior moment or that he set the standard.

Dots

Final Flight
I wish Adam could sell his program a little better. A little boring :scowl:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Adam Rippon

3A+2T - holds onto 3A
3Lz - 'Rippon
2A
StSq
FSSp
3A - foot down early
3F+3T
3Lz+1Lo+3S - bit tilted on 3Lz
CCSp
ChSt
2Lo
2A
CCoSp - nice layback

evangeline

Record Breaker
Hmmmm wasn't convinced by this "new Adam" persona/program prior to this competition, but Adam really sold it tonight. Must be the relief after actually (sort of) landing 2 3As for once....

Trewyn

Medalist
Adaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so THRILLED for him!!!! I'm so glad he has this new program, see him smile, perform like that. Wow.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
YAY ADAM!!! I thoroughly enjoyed that LP! The smile throughout, the new look and style . . . I loved it! Some jump problems though . . . the 2nd 3Axel was landed on the back of his heel, the 3Lutz in the combination with the 3Salchow may have been UR'ed, and he doubled his loop and had a sloppy landing on it. What a fantastic program though! My favorite ever program from him hands down! I hope he gets rewarded in PCS. He still needs to improve his speed in some places though, but really a job well done! :)

katymay

Medalist
I like Evan the person (not so much the skater) but others aren't helping him be realistic saying his winning was a superior moment or that he set the standard.

That annoyed you too? I can barely remember his program, his skating was never all that special to me.

I love this program! This is footwork I can get excited about. So many of the guys (and the ladies too) do such lumbering, meaningless footwork that I can't watch. This is musical, even syncopated. Go, Adam!

The choreography is by Michael Siebert, whom I've admired in every phase of his career: as an ice dancer and as a choreographer for Stars on Ice. Oh, I hope Adam medals.

Art&Sport

Medalist
I love, love Adam's new costume and the way Rafael and Michael Siebert are helping him reinvent himself. Way to go, Adam! AdaRipp!!!

Adam's programs and his costumes (even his hair) has evolved over the season to truly reflect him, but in a new and different way. :)