2013 US Nationals Senior Men LP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2013 US Nationals Senior Men LP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I love Jason's spirit. I think he will take away some good lessons from this! He will likely go to junior worlds so he'll have a chance to try the 3A again.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Aaron actually seems bored by his program. He can't sell a character to save his life. All jumps, nothing else.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
West Side Story is good match for Aaron. I think we should get a bandwagon started for him and get one of the first seats on it.... He's not that long out of juniors, isn't that old, and can develop some artistry. I don't see another Mroz here.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LOL @ Sandra's comment of Max Aaron looking at top 6 at the World Championships. :laugh:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Max Aaron

4S+2T
4S - nice again!
FCCoSp
StSq
CCoSp
3A+2T - turns in-between
3Lz
3A
FCSSp
3T+1Lo+3S
3F
ChSt
3Lo

Wow... so many jumps!

evangeline

Record Breaker
There wasn't much of a program outside the jumps....but holy crap, THE JUMPS!! Crazy. Congratulations to Max, that is going to be a monster score.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I'm really not getting all the Aaron-hate going on here.
Aaron's biggest problem and impediment to developing artistry and more well-rounded programs is his coach--Zakrajec. That is what needs to change.

katymay

Medalist
There wasn't much of a program outside the jumps....but holy crap, THE JUMPS!! Crazy. Congratulations to Max, that is going to be a monster score.

Maybe not. I do not think the judges are going to appreciate his nap in the middle of the program which enabled him to back load the program.

Dots

Final Flight
I bow to you Max!

He needs to better pc's yada yada! That was special. My god Sandra is doing a good job! I can't believe it!

Art&Sport

Medalist
I'm really not getting all the Aaron-hate going on here.
Aaron's biggest problem and impediment to developing artistry and more well-rounded programs is his coach--Zakrajec. That is what needs to change.

Here, Here!!! ITA!!! Smart Joshua Farris got away from TZ, as did Jeremy (who of course already had the artistic goods, but flourished even more in that area with Yuka and Jason).

Ryan Bradley remained loyal to TZ through his entire career, unfortunately. Seems like Max is pretty loyal too, at least at the moment. The other problem in any case is that the sport doesn't necessarily place the premium on artistry like they should. It's more about the jumps, quads in particular.

Last edited: